Open Call - 2 Year Project Cooperation in Eurasia (2018-2021)
Norwegian Agency for International Cooperation and Quality Enhancement in Higher Education (Diku) has launched a new Call for two-year project funding in the Eurasia Programme.
The Programme supports collaboration projects with higher education institutions in Ukraine, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
Application deadline 15.02.2019,15:00 Norwegian time
The project period will be from June 2019 – June 2021. Each project may be allocated up to NOK 1,5 million.
- Applications must be submitted through Diku online application portal.
- For more information about previous or ongoing Eurasia Projects, please refer to the Diku's project base or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Diku will hold a webinar for applicants 10 January 2019 at 10:00-11:30 (Norwegian time). The webinar will be in English and it will be recorded and later published on Diku web page. Link to webinar: https://connect.uninett.no/dikuhoyere/
- New opportunity «Vacancy: Coordinator of Communication at Transparency International-Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Vacancy: Expert of Law at Transparency International-Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Development Journalism in Armenia: Online trainings and grants for students» added.
- New opportunity «Invitation to Open Tender for Logo Design» added.
- New opportunity «Grant: Emergency Relief-2019» added.
- New opportunity «WEB-DEVELOPER for the Online Platform» added.
- New opportunity «Development Coordination Officer / Partnerships and Development Finance» added.
No file choosen