UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women: Call for proposals
The UN Trust Fund’s annual Call for Proposals, which is available in six languages, accepts multi-year grant applications for up to USD 1 million in English, French and Spanish. With its 22nd funding cycle in 2018, the UN Trust Fund will fund organizations that qualify for funding (a) under the three programmatic areas of the UN Trust Fund Strategic Plan 2015-2020, (b) under the “special window” addressing violence against women and girls in the context of the current refugee crisis and (c) under the “special window” addressing violence against women and girls with disabilities.
The UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women is now accepting applications for its 22nd grant cycle (2018). The deadline for the submission of concept notes is 18 January 2019, 23:59 EST. For full details about the application process, please consult the following documents:
- Call for Proposals [ ar | en | es | fr | ch | ru ]
- Annex 1 – Concept Note Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 2 – Budget Form [ en | es | fr ]
- All documents in a ZIP archive
The online application will be available from 25 November 2018 until 18 January 2019 at: http://grants.unwomen.org/
- New opportunity «Professional Fellows Program Is Open» added.
- New opportunity «PFP Professional Fellows Program» added.
- New opportunity «Women's Rights House NGO։ Trainers (հայերեն)» added.
- New opportunity «Rethink.CEE Fellowship — Call for Applications» added.
- New opportunity «Ուրբանլաբը փնտրում է հանրային կապերի պատասխանատու» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call for Evaluation Consultant to Evaluate Beyond Borders Programme» added.
- New opportunity «Training Course։ "Militarization and Security"» added.
No file choosen