Visby Programme scholarships for master’s level studies
Source is here.
Invest your time and efforts for studies in Sweden while developing your capacities and knowledge. Return with new ideas, experiences and contribute to sustainable development for positive change.
- Next application period: 4-14 February 2019, for the academic year 2019/2020.
- Find our list of eligible master’s programmes for 2019/2020 here. Only the master’s programmes that are in the list are eligible for the Visby Programme scholarship.
- About 65 scholarships will be offered.
The Visby Programme aims at building capacity in professionals who have the ambition to play an active role in society and to contribute to a positive development in their home countries and region.
The programme focuses on the individual mobility of academic talents to promote professional collaboration and lasting relations between Sweden and the programme countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine). The goal is to build an integrated, knowledge-based and research-intense region where environmental and social sustainability, innovation and responsibility in management are key factors in achieving sustainable economic growth and regional development.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for applicants who display both intellectual ability and leadership potential and welcome applicants regardless of age, gender and religious beliefs. The scholarship programme aims for diversity among the scholarship holders.
For more information visit this page.
- New opportunity «Professional Fellows Program Is Open» added.
- New opportunity «PFP Professional Fellows Program» added.
- New opportunity «Women's Rights House NGO։ Trainers (հայերեն)» added.
- New opportunity «Rethink.CEE Fellowship — Call for Applications» added.
- New opportunity «Ուրբանլաբը փնտրում է հանրային կապերի պատասխանատու» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call for Evaluation Consultant to Evaluate Beyond Borders Programme» added.
- New opportunity «Training Course։ "Militarization and Security"» added.
No file choosen