Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- Poverty in Armenia from 2008 to 2016 (in Armenian)
- Envisioning peace. An analysis of grassroots views on the Nagorny Karabakh conflict
- Everybody Counts! A Handbook on Inclusion and Participation of young people in Eastern Partnership Countries
- Velvet Revolution and Political Developments in Armenia. Briefing Book, September 2018
- EU - Armenia Comprehensive and Enhanced Partnership Agreement (CEPA) ROADMAP
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- RoA Law on Foundations
- RoA Law on Charity
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: 2019 IPE Junior Fellowship» added.
- New opportunity «Parliamentary Elections Under the Scrutiny of CSOs» added.
- New news «Armenian Culture of Law is Not Formed» added.
- New opportunity «Incoming Tour Manager: Barev Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Announcement: New System of Grant Programs of the Ministry of Culture» added.
- New opportunity «2019 Summer Study of The U.S. Institutes for Secondary Educators (SUSI)» added.
- New opportunity «2019 Study of the U.S. Institute for Student Leaders on Civic Engagement» added.
No file choosen