Հայտերի ընդունման կանչ․ Միլենա Յեսենսկայի անվան կրթաթոշակ (անգլերեն)
Academic Year 2023-2024
The Milena Jesenská Fellowship Program, named after the Czech journalist, writer, and translator Milena Jesenská (1896–1944), offers European journalists (including Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkey) time off from their professional duties in order to pursue in-depth research on a topic of their choice.
Milena Jesenská Fellowships are intended as an award for excellence and are directed towards cultural journalists, with the term “cultural” being interpreted in a broad sense to encompass a wide variety of intellectual and artistic fields. However, applicants' work may also be related to one of the IWM's main research fields.
Applicants must have worked in print, broadcast or online journalism for several years and must have an outstanding professional record. Applications by entry-level journalists or students will be rejected.
During the next Fellowship term (September 2023–June 2024), four Fellows are invited to spend three months each at the IWM in Vienna, Austria. They will receive a stipend of EUR 3,000 per month. In addition, the IWM provides them with an office including access to the internet, administrative and research facilities as well as other services free of charge. Generally, fellowships start on the first day of the month and end on the last day of the month.
Applications should include:
- a concise project proposal in English (max. 7,500 characters incl. spaces) with a description of the intended outcome (book, articles, film, TV or radio broadcast, etc.)
- a curriculum vitae
- a list of publications
Application deadline: 9 January 2023, 11.59 p.m. CET
A jury of experts will evaluate the applications and select the finalists. Applicants will be notified of the jury decision in April/May 2023.
The jury is not required to publicly justify its decisions, nor to provide applicants individual feedback on their applications.
ERSTE Foundation creates innovation and social, economic and cultural infrastructure for a changing Europe. The Foundation empowers initiatives for change, contributes to civil society development and regional progression. As core shareholder of Erste Group ERSTE Foundation secures the independent future of one of the largest financial services providers in Central, Eastern and South Eastern Europe. As a private Austrian savings bank foundation, the foundation is committed to serve the common good. Its strategic goals are based on the believe that the European idea is worth fighting for and that culture is a central part of our identity. Every society needs culture: as a laboratory in which the past is considered, the present criticized, and the future imagined.
Project Syndicate, an association of more than 430 newspapers from all over the world, provides original, engaging, and thought-provoking commentaries by global leaders and thinkers.
To apply, please click here!
ԾԱՌԱՅՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ ՄԱՏՈՒՑՈՂ ՀԿ-ՆԵՐՏեսնել
- Ավելացված է նոր փաստաթուղթ` «DATA Research: Realisation of the Right to Education of Displaced Children in Armenia (in Armenia)»
- Ավելացված է նոր փաստաթուղթ` «DATA Research: Issues of Inclusive Education Influenced from COVID-19 (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր փաստաթուղթ` «DATA Research: Analyzing the Behavior of Waste Sorting of People living Yerevan and Support to Developing a Program Aimed at Raising Public Awareness (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր փաստաթուղթ` «DATA Research: Proposal of a Policy Pertaining to Research Integrity and Ethics (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր փաստաթուղթ` «DATA Research։ Policy Analysis on Refining the System of Compulsory Health Insurance (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Applications: Milena Jesenská Fellowship for Journalists»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Applications: Strive (in Armenian)»
No file choosen