2022 Դրամաշնորհային հնարավորություն Հայաստանոմ Չեխիայի դեսպանության կողմից (անգլերեն)
The Embassy of the Czech Republic to the Republic of Armenia is pleased to launch the call for proposals for the PROPEA/Czech Business Support (CBS) projects 2022.
PROPEA/Czech Business Support (CBS) projects are one of the instruments of the economic diplomacy promotion program of the Czech Republic. Projects are identified by the respective Embassies of the Czech Republic (through applications submitted by potential implementers) and approved by the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs (CZ MFA).
In Armenia, the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Yerevan manages the program, while local organizations (e.g. companies) implement the projects. The foreseen budget per project is max. 500 000 CZK (roughly 20 000 EUR).
Please, read all the instructions below carefully before applying.
- The applicant must be a registered local subject with legal personality in Armenia.
- Implementer must be eligible to sign a contract with the CZ MFA that establishes jurisdiction of Czech laws and Czech courts.
- Czech financial contribution per project is maximum 500,000 CZK, the budget must not exceed this amount. At the same time, not more than 50,000 CZK can be allocated to support coordination/grouping of Czech companies in Armenia. We strongly encourage you not to aim at the highest possible threshold of funding.
- Co-financing of individual services on part of the Czech companies is set at minimum 30 % of the price of the services.
- Formal requirements.
- Relevance of the project.
- Cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Effectiveness of project results, logic of the project.
- Implementation of the project can be started only after signing the contract (expected in early 2022).
- Project implementation must not start earlier than January 1, 2022 and must not exceed October 31, 2022 (project billing must also be done by this date).
- The financial amount approved for the implementation of the project in CZK is also binding for the conversion into foreign currency.
- The transfer of funds between items in the approved identification form must be justified in writing to Embassy and described in the final report.
- The project implementer is obliged to submit a written final project report, including financial report to the Embassy no later than one month after the end of the project.
How to Apply
Application package must be delivered in both paper AND electronic versions. The application package must include:
- 1. Identification form filled in English (also attached below) – properly filled in on a computer, stamped and signed by the authorized person. Failure to submit the proposal with budget in CZK will result in automatic rejection of your application.
- 2. Copy of the certificate of legal registration in the business register of the applicant (legal person).
- 3. Proof that the representative is authorized to act on behalf of the applicant (legal person) in Armenia.
- No other annexes than the Identification Form, the Copy of the certificate of legal registration and the proof of authorization are required! Additional burden of unnecessary documents may reduce the chances for funding.
Submission terms: In order to be considered eligible, the complete application package must be delivered both in hard copy (in a sealed envelope to the Czech Embassy, Nalbandyan 48/1, Yerevan) and electronically by e-mail to [email protected] . The deadline for submission is Wednesday October 20, 2021 at 14:00. Every applicant will be registered and given a number confirming the submission of application. Applications submitted/delivered after the deadline will not be considered.
The sealed envelope must be labelled as follows:
Program: PROPEA/Czech Business Support (CBS) Projects – Identification Form 2022
Acting through (name, surname, position):
Address (street, town, postal code, country):
Landline and mobile phone number:
To acess the identification form, please click here!
ԾԱՌԱՅՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ ՄԱՏՈՒՑՈՂ ՀԿ-ՆԵՐՏեսնել
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Job Opportunity from The Swedish National Courts Administration (SNCA) (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Granting Opportunity from The International Visegrad Fund: Visegrad+»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Experts to Organise Thematic Discussions»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Experts by Eurasia Partnership Foundation - Armenia (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Proposals by CIPE: South Caucasus, Amplifying the Voice of Women Entrepreneurs in the Economic Recovery Process»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Proposals by Cipe: Request for Proposals: South Caucasus, Amplifying the Voice of Women Entrepreneurs in the Economic Recovery Process»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Proposals by CIPE: Empowering the Private Sector to Combat Disinformation»
No file choosen