Կամավորության հնարավորություն Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen-ի կողմից (անգլերեն)
With the CCP Fellowships, the CrossCulture Programme (CCP) funds around 120 professionals and committed volunteers from 46 countries each year. During two to three months of work-related stays in host organisations in Germany or CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise, establish new contacts and acquire intercultural skills. In turn, the host organisations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge and networks of the CCP Fellows. Participants can also attend intercultural workshops, networking and professional events hosted by the CCP. After returning to their daily working lives, participants then bring the experience they have gained into their home organisation.
In 2022, fellowships will be offered as digital as well as on-site fellowships. Subject to funding by the German Federal Foreign Office and based on their personal situation and COVID-19 entry requirements, participants may decide on one of these two options.
Countries currently participating in the programme
Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Qatar, Republic of Moldova, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan.
What Are the Prerequisites?
- The applicant must be at least 23 years old at the time of the application.
- At least two years of proven professional experience or volunteer work in a civil society organisation in the country of origin.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been or is socially engaged for the long term.
- The applicant can prove full-time experience in their field of work.
- A collaboration with an organisation in the target country is in progress or planned.
- The applicant possesses further language skills, particularly German.
Fellowships are principally awarded to people working in one of the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
In addition, from 2019 to 2023, the following key topics will also be focussed on:
- Digital civil society
- Non-formal political education
- Climate justice
Exclusionary Criteria for the Application: students cannot participate in the programme.
What Does the Funding Include?
Primarily, CCP Fellowships promote civil society actors, strengthening them in their work. This includes the following support and offers:
Collaboration with a guest organisation from the CCP network, either on site or online
Mentoring for the duration of the fellowship
Online / on site professional training in the fellow’s field of work, taking their individual and professional aims into account
Networking with other CCP Fellowship holders
Inclusion in the CCP alumni network
For fellowship holders focussing on one of the key topics of CCP: participation in a professional event
The ifa will cover the following costs for participants from abroad:
a monthly stipend of 550 euros plus the coverage of costs for round-trip airfare, accommodation, monthly public transportation ticket within the fellow’s city of residence, health insurance, reimbursement of any visa fees incurred
The ifa will cover the following costs for participants from Germany:
a monthly stipend of 550 euros plus a monthly accommodation allowance of 550 euros, reimbursement of round-trip airfare, reimbursement of any visa fees incurred, health insurance
Participants are not meant to take family members such as spouses or children with them. The ifa does not cover any costs or assume any responsibility for further persons. The scholarship amount listed above is subject to funding approval by the German Federal Foreign Office.
For more information and application procedures, click here!
ԾԱՌԱՅՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ ՄԱՏՈՒՑՈՂ ՀԿ-ՆԵՐՏեսնել
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Invitation to Participate: Empowering The Civil Society in Eastern Partnership Countries (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Job Opportunity from Deutsche Welle Akademie: IT Support»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Ardi.am Covers the "Kayaran" Literary Contest (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Susanna Harutyunyan, editor-in-Chief of "Kayaran" literary magazine, speaks about Kayaran's Function to Develop Theoretical Literary Skills (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Project Proposals by World Vision Armenia (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Scholarship Opportunity: "Storytelling in Journalism: from Hard Data to Harder Narratives" Media Training Program»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Applications: YOU as Social Entrepreneur Project (in Armenian)»
No file choosen