Կրթաթոշակներ Շվեդական ինստիտուտի կողմից գլոբալ մասնագետների համար
Do you have ambition,leadership experience and a strong professional background? Apply for a scholarship for master’s degree studies in Sweden and develop leadership skills for a sustainable future. Swedish Institute Scholarshipsfor Global Professionals (SISGP) offers highly qualified professionals from a number of countries on the OECD/DAC list a unique opportunity to pursue a master’s degree in Sweden.
About 300 scholarships will be offered for master’s degree studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2023. SISGP is the Swedish government’s international award scheme for talented professionals with creativity, curiosity and motivation, who have expertise and show excellence in their working fields. The Swedish Institute (SI) intends to build a strong global network consisting of talented professionals willing to contribute to and take an active role in the development of a sustainable future.
Applicants must be a citizen of a country eligible for the scholarship programme. Check the list of eligible countries on our website.
SISGP is intended for a full-time one- or two-year master’s programme. The scholarship covers: • Tuition fees to the Swedish university • Monthly stipend of SEK 12,000 for living expenses • A one-time travel grant of SEK 15,000 • Swedish State Group Insurance and Personal Insurance • Membership in the SI Network for Future Global Professionals(NFGP) • Lifelong membership in the SI Alumni Network Eligibility criteria SI welcomes applicants regardless of age or religious beliefs and aims at diversity and gender equality among scholarship holders. There are five formal conditions for scholarship applicants.Applicants must: • be admitted to a master’s programme at a Swedish university that is eligible for the SISGP. • be international tuition fee payers from eligible countries and not have dual citizenship in countries not listed on the OECD/DAC list. • not have previously lived in Sweden for more than two two years, be currently enrolled in a master's programme at a Swedish university, have previously been awarded an SI scholarship, or hold a degree from a Swedish university.
In search of a change-maker
The goal of the SI Scholarships for Global Professionals programme is to enable the scholarship holders to play an active role in the positive development of the societies in which they live. Ideal candidates are ambitious professionals with demonstrated leadership experience and a clear idea of how a study programme in Sweden would benefit their country. The programme offers a unique opportunity for the global leaders to develop academically and professionally, to experience Swedish society and culture, and to build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and with each other. To help prepare for the role of a global leader and changemaker, all SI scholarship holders become members of the SI Network for Future Global Professionals. Together with other talented professionals from all around the world, members take part in a variety of events, exchange ideas and create networks beneficial both to career and personal development.After the scholarship period, the scholarship holders also become part of the SI A lumni Network.
Application dates to keep in mind
12–28 February 2024: Apply for an SI scholarship for master’s studies at www.si.se/scholarships
Note that you must first apply for master’s programmes at www.universityadmissions.se between 16 October 2023 and 15 January 2024. Contact University Admissions for questions related to applications for master’s programmes.
Find detailed information on eligibility criteria and how to apply at www.si.se/scholarships
ԾԱՌԱՅՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ ՄԱՏՈՒՑՈՂ ՀԿ-ՆԵՐՏեսնել
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Request for Applications by The Armenia Integrity Project (AIP): Communication Actions on Whistleblowing System in 2023»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Manager»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Assistant»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Expressions of Interest: Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 7: Manifestations of Tolerance and Intolerance in Armenian Literature (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Annual Program Statement for Civil Society Organizations by Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 6: About the Methodology of Systemic Thought Activity and Creative Games (in Armenian)»
No file choosen