Ներքին աուդիտ կազմակերպման հայտարարություն (անգլերեն)
Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF) and Caucasus Research Resource Center - Armenia Foundation (CRRC-Armenia) solicit the services of an Internal Auditor to carry out an independent appraisal of each of EPF’s and CRRC-Armenia’s internal controls and their compliance with Policies and Procedures that govern each of the two entities. The Internal Auditor should also act as a confidential hotline (e-mail) administrator for employees and the public regarding claims of possible fraud and conflict of interest at EPF and CRRC-Armenia. When warranted, the Internal Auditor will inspect claims of fraud or conflict of interest in any of the two entities.
About the Organizations
EPF is a non-governmental organization registered in Armenia. EPF’s mission is to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. For more information about EPF, please visit www.epfarmenia.am.
CRRC-Armenia is a regionally focused and nationally based independent, non-partisan research center. CRRC-Armenia’s vision is to be recognized nationally and internationally as a leading force in the social science research and to influence policymaking agenda in the country by setting the highest international standards and building a vibrant community of outstanding social scientists. For more information about CRRC-Armenia, please visit www.crrc.am.
Purpose and Scope of Work
The Internal Auditor helps the two entities to accomplish their goals by appraising the extent to which EPF and CRRC-Armenia use a systematic, transparent and disciplined approach while operating their Policies and Procedures and securing internal controls.
The Internal Auditor should, once a year, plan and carry out an internal audit of EPF and an internal audit of CRRC-Armenia; this will involve the preparation of two internal audit plans and the elaboration of two internal audit reports. The internal audit reports shall consist of findings, observations, test data and recommendations concerning internal controls and compliance with Policies and Procedures, which should not be restricted to merely financial controls. To check compliance of EPF and CRRC-Armenia to their Policies and Procedures, the Internal Auditor should at least initiate extensive interviews/discussions with the relevant staff and beneficiaries, review human resources files, as well as samples of current year grant awards and samples of donor reports to check the adherence to donors’ rules and regulations. The Internal Auditor should submit the internal audit reports to the Chair of the Audit and Finance Committee and to the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees of each of the two entities.
In addition to the above, for each of EPF and CRRC-Armenia, the Internal Auditor should (a) establish a confidential hotline for employees and contractors, as well as for beneficiaries including grantees and grant applicants, hired trainers/experts/researchers, participants of public events, such as trainings, seminars, conferences; (b) submit a report of any communication (including anonymous communication) to the hotline e-mail within 4 (four) working days to the relevant CEO (if the communication does not implicate the CEO) or, otherwise, to the respective Chair of the Audit and Finance Committee and to the Executive Committees of the Boards of Trustees ; (c) inspect claims of fraud and conflict of interest when instructed by the CEO and/or Boards of Trustees; and (d) document the results of any investigation carried out, and submit a report to the CEO, the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees, and/or to both.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in internal audit and/or education in accounting and/or financial audit or other relevant fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in project management/administration or project implementation or organizational leadership in the non-profit sector, including NGOs, foundations and/or education in relevant field(s).
- Perfect professional knowledge of Armenian and English, including knowledge of the financial terminology in both languages
- Familiarity with the Armenian legislation particularly on non-profits, labor rights, human rights
- Desired: familiarity with major donors’ rules and regulations (at least, EU and USAID)
- Familiarity with EPF’s and CRRC-Armenia’s working culture and Policies and Procedures would be an asset.
- Individual consultants, as well as representatives of relevant organizations can apply
Note: in case the individual is a representative of an organization, the rules of confidentiality will apply to the entire organization
- The Internal Auditor shall assure independence from EPF’s and CRRC-Armenia’s external financial audits.
Type of Contract
The Internal Auditor will have a fixed price contract. The contract will be for a period of one year, renewable for another year based on the successful execution of the initial contract.
Compensation will be offered based on the qualification of and reasonable compensation requested by the applicant.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and organizational profile (if representing an organization) together with an introductory letter to [email protected] with a subject line Internal Auditor. The letter should (a) describe their relevant prior experience; (b) elaborate on their vision for conducting the internal audit and maintaining the hot-line email for employees and the public; (c) present the audit tools/methods they are planning to utilize to cover the appraisal of internal controls and the adherence to Policies and Procedures. The proposal should also indicate the expected compensation. Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Any questions regarding the application procedure can be addressed to Mara Ayvazyan via [email protected] or by phone +37491210346.
Deadline for application is September 4, 2020.
ԾԱՌԱՅՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ ՄԱՏՈՒՑՈՂ ՀԿ-ՆԵՐՏեսնել
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Statement on the Azerbaijani offensive against Artsakh»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «MWCC NGO Hosted Children from Nagorno-Karabakh»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «International Human Rights School for Young Activists»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «ԱՇԽԱՏԱՆՔԻ ՀԱՅՏԱՐԱՐՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ. ՀԵՏԱԶՈՏՈՂ»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Applications: We are looking for consultants on leadership and networks start-up for the Black Sea NGO Forum!/ DDL: 20th of January 2020»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Emilya Voskanyan's vlog about Ashkhen Petrosyan's success story»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Ijevan Infotun's Farewell Speech to Debora Grieser»
No file choosen