Աշխատանքի հնարավորություն․ ԵՀՀ-ն փնտրում է նախագծի ղեկավարի՝ միջսահմանային թիմին միանալու համար (անգլերեն)
EPF is looking for a seasoned professional in cross-border, conflict transformation and peace-building work; the incumbent will complement EPF’s outstanding team, leading, on a par with EPF’s senior staff, some of the most challenging work that EPF does. The incumbent should demonstrate proven qualities of project management and leadership, conflict sensitivity, critical thinking, and other qualities pertinent to the job.
EPF is an equal opportunity employer, and provides on the job training, on the job growth chances, and other benefits.
OPENING DATE: 30.08.2019
CLOSING DATE: 16.09.2019
POSITION TITLE: Project Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To lead the effective implementation of and fundraising for EPF’s cross-border (peacebuilding) projects.
REPORTING TO: Deputy Director
- Project Management (60% of time)
- Take a major responsibility for the management and implementation of EPF’s cross-border projects in close coordination with the entire EPF’s Cross-border Team, under the supervision of Deputy Director;
- Take a major responsibility for the procurement of goods and services as needed for cross-border projects, in coordination with EPF’s Procurement Manager and in accordance with EPF’s policies and procedures.
- Take a major responsibility for the management of project budgets in consultation with EPF’s Finance/Grants Management Department;
- Take a major responsibility for coordinating cross-border activities with other programmatic departments of EPF.
- Supervise Cross-Border program assistant(s), (senior) officer(s), and associate(s), as needed;
- Lead the process of narrative reporting on cross-border projects to relevant donors;
- Lead the process of monitoring and preparation of status reports on cross-border projects;
- Lead the process of designing and implementing project related assessments, research and evaluations;
- Lead the efforts of monitoring similar initiatives of other governmental and non-governmental stakeholders to ensure their coordination with EPF activities;
- Travel for project-related needs and events to the regions of Armenia and abroad;
- Follow political developments as relevant for the work; develop briefs for EPF;
- Project Design and Fundraising (30% of time)
- Actively participate in the development of EPF program strategies and project designs, particularly for EPF’s future cross-border initiatives;
- Take a major responsibility for proposal writing for cross-border initiatives;
- Support EPF’s Program Team in other types of fundraising efforts.
- Communications (10%)
- Take a major responsibility for the development and dissemination of project related outreach materials in close coordination with EPF’s Communication Team.
- Upon assignment, represent EPF at external meetings and discussions;
- Graduate degree, preferably in Conflict and Peace Studies, Political Science or other social sciences;
- Years of professional experience in project design and management, preferably in non-profit sector;
- Demonstrable experience of working across the conflict divides;
- Knowledge and understanding of civil society conflict transformation and peacebuilding methodologies;
- Advanced understanding of political, economic and cultural trends in the region; the country knowledge of Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia is a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information and compose well-structured narrative texts/reports in English and Armenian (Eastern);
- Advanced communication skills (all aspects of human language communication). High-level fluency in writing high quality texts in; speaking; reading and understanding; verbally understanding Armenian (Eastern), English, and Russian.
- Project design and management skills;
- Proposal writing skills;
- Analytical skills and ability to propose practical solutions to problems as they arise;
- Ability to effectively communicate with various stakeholders, including Government, International Organizations, local NGOs and media, as well as partners across the conflict divides;
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas to obtain support and buy-in of stakeholders for new ideas;
- Willingness to enhance knowledge through training and personal initiative;
- Proven capacity to set and meet strict deadlines, including the ability to complete multiple tasks on time and manage stress while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Mature judgment and demonstrated decision-making capacity;
- Good team-work capacities and tolerance; capacity to overcome personal prejudices and stereotypes while working with diverse international actors, including Turkey- and Azerbaijan-based;
- Facilitation and training skills; capacities to lead and implement presentations for high-level audiences.
TO APPLY: Applicants should submit a Cover Letter and a CV in English by 17:00 on September 16, 2019 to Program Manager Ani Tovmasyan at [email protected]
The ‘subject’ of your e-mail message should say:
Cross-border Project Manager: your name and surname
1) Relevant publications (if any) should be attached or links to them should be provided in the Cover Letter. Publications may be in English, Armenian or Russian.
2) The Cover Letter and submitted materials should demonstrate, preferably point by point, the suitability of the candidate, i.e. the relevant qualifications and skills, according to this announcement, as many as possible.
3) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
ԾԱՌԱՅՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ ՄԱՏՈՒՑՈՂ ՀԿ-ՆԵՐՏեսնել
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Discussion on Yerevan Heritage and Urban Planning Issues»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Support to Armenia-Turkey Normalisation Process Stage Three. Info Session»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan on Public Radio»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «KASA Foundation is looking for ESPAS center coordinator»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Grants for Youth Organizations Working in Armenia»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Leadership School for Lawyer Women. Call for applications»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Multimedia Lab / Production Grant Program for South Caucasian female photographers»
No file choosen