Աշխատանքի հնարավորություն Հայաստանում ԵՄ առաքելության կողմից (անգլերեն)
The European Union Mission in Armenia (EUMA) is a non-executive, non-armed civilian Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP) Mission. EUMA will observe and report on the security situation along the Armenian side of the international border with Azerbaijan. It will contribute to human security in conflict-affected areas in Armenia and contribute to build confidence between Armenia and Azerbaijan populations.
The European Union Mission in Armenia (EUMA) offers 23 positions in the Head of Mission Office, Chief of Staff Office, Operations, Security and Duty of Care and Mission Support.
We offer a competitive progressive career in an international environment with a professional atmosphere.
It is full time work, in a multicultural environment, during regular business hours.
Working hours: 40 hours/week
Place of employment: As indicated in the respective job description
Duration: Fix term contract until 19.02.2025 (with 3 months' probation period)
Salary Group: As indicated in the respective job description
Availability: As soon as possible
Job Opportunities are available here.
- Medically fit to perform the required duties;
- Enjoys civil rights and permits for employment under local law;
- Has a good working knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of Armenian language (native speaker);
- Level of education as indicated in the respective Job Description.
- Years of relevant professional experience, as indicated in the respective Job Description, in performing duties similar to those mentioned in job description, after having fulfilled the education requirements;
- IT skills.
The following will be considered an asset:
- Knowledge of additional EU language and/or Russian language;
- Additional relevant professional qualifications and/or certificates;
- Experience in state, international, diplomatic organisation or in a dynamic private sector company.
How to apply
Please send your Application Form and supporting documents to [email protected].The package should include:
- a work permission (for non-Armenian citizens, in case a non-Armenian candidate is selected, you are requested to obtain a valid work permit in the Republic of Armenia within 1 month timeframe after being nominated for selection. If failing to do so, the European Union Mission in Armenia reserves the right to cancel the selection and employment procedure);
- a detailed Application Form that will clearly indicate the post you apply for, previous employments in "dd/mm/yyyy- dd/mm/yyyy " format for start and ending dates for every previous position (when calculating experience, for any overlapping periods of positions, the EUM Armenia will take into consideration only one of the employments).
The Application Form template is available here.
ATTENTION! Application Forms in any other format will not be considered.
Please indicate in your Application Form the earliest possible starting date for you.
When the Application Form is sent by email to [email protected] , please use the following format: LASTNAME_FirstName_ApplicationForm_ALSXX_PostName
The selection procedure
After the deadline for applications, the applications will be reviewed by the Selection Panel that will establish a shortlist of candidates who are considered to be the most suitable for the post on the basis of a preliminary assessment of the information provided in their application form. The short-listed candidates will be invited to an assessment phase which will include an interview and possibly some tests. During this phase, the Selection Panel will assess the suitability of the candidates for the post.
The deadline for applications receipt is: Monday, 10/07/2023 at 12:00hrs Yerevan Time.
For more information relating to recruitment and selection, please contact:
ԾԱՌԱՅՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ ՄԱՏՈՒՑՈՂ ՀԿ-ՆԵՐՏեսնել
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Applications from the Swedish Institute: SI Leader Lab 2024»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Invitation to a Summit by the New Democracy Fund: Civic Summit»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Call for Applications by Strive: Mentoring Cycles (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan Recalls Downtown Yerevan of the 20th century (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Isabella Sargsyan on Issues in Yerevan Urban Planning (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 14: Guide for Policy Paper Development (in Armenian)»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 13: The War According to Participant’s Stories. Anthropological Research (in Armenian)»
No file choosen