Ծրագրի զարգացման պատասխանատու
The Armenia Support Initiative seeks to support the Armenian government’s technical and operational capacities to define and deliver on its democratic reform agenda; sustain public support for and engagement in the reform process; and, provide punctual, strategic technical assistance across all levels of government.
**Please note: Only Armenian citizens are eligible for this position.**
This position is primarily responsible for the identification, development and implementation of national and field-level activities. The Program Development Officer will make and maintain relationships with key partners, government officials, and community leaders within his/her assigned technical or geographical area. S/he designs activities and in-kind grants, coordinates with program leadership, and works closely with partners. The PDO is also responsible for coordinating political and security situational updates and conveying that information to SMT. S/he provides M&E support on an ongoing basis for activities during activity implementation. This position will be based in Yerevan with potential for frequent travel to all regions.
Guiding Program Strategy
- Work with Senior Management to formulate program strategy and identify geographic areas, government bodies and population groups for activity development in line with program strategy.
- Travel to targeted communities for assessments when needed.
Develop Activity Ideas
- Lead in the identification of communities, community groups and government bodies within area of responsibility where program objectives can be met and draft activity ideas.
- After activities have undergone initial review and considered viable, document the activity in the Activity Database.
- In collaboration with M&E staff, set indicators and a monitoring plan for each activity.
- Prepare in-kind grant packages for review by Senior Management.
Liaise with Grantees and Counterparts
- Collaborate in preparing for and conducting project development and implementation meetings.
- Maintain working relationships and liaise with project counterparts, international organizations, and local and national authorities as appropriate.
Track Activity Progress
- Collaborate in the response to ad hoc requests for information as well as frequent reporting to USAID.
- Support Grants Specialist with activity close out.
- Support with data collection, as needed, and with contributions to the final evaluation reports.
- Assist in preparing success stories/anecdotes on individual projects and other public information material, including photographs for both internal and external purposes.
- Enter information into the Activity Database for activity management.
- Provide capacity building and/or training to supervisees as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be able to drive quick results and gradually work without direct supervision. He/she will exhibit organizational skills, attention to detail, personal commitment, creativity, efficiency, flexibility and problem-solving skills. Further desired qualifications are as follows:
- University degree in relevant field.
- A minimum of three years of experience working in project development and implementation, preferably in close collaboration with the Government of Armenia.
- Experience working with political transition programs is an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in program planning and implementation.
- Advance knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Determination, commitment, efficiency and adaptability.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of, and ability to work within complex socio-political environments.
- Ability to work under difficult conditions while maintaining security awareness.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously under pressure in a stressful environment and with colleagues from different cultural and professional backgrounds.
- Willingness to travel is essential.
- Spoken and written English and Armenian is required.
Applications due by August 14, 2019.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
ԾԱՌԱՅՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ ՄԱՏՈՒՑՈՂ ՀԿ-ՆԵՐՏեսնել
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Culture of Violence. Interview With Gevorg Ter Gabrielyan»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Switch. Prague Civil Society Centre’s grant scheme»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Capacity building program for regional cultural houses»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «histoCON 2020 75 years after WWII: Peace under Construction?»
- Ավելացված է նորություն` «Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum. 11 th Annual Conference Declaration»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Job announcement. World vision Armenia»
- Ավելացված է նոր հնարավորություն` «Procedures of granting making from the state budget»
No file choosen