CIVICUS MONITOR WATCH LIST UPDATED-29 JUNE 2020
Latest Update: 29 June 2020 - The new CIVICUS Monitor Watch List highlights serious concerns regarding the exercise of civic freedoms in Philippines, Azerbaijan, Hungary, Niger and the United States of America. The Watch List draws attention to countries where there is a serious, and rapid decline in respect for civic space, based on an assessment by CIVICUS Monitor research findings, our Research partners and consultations with activists on the ground.
In the coming weeks and months, the CIVICUS Monitor will closely track developments in each of these countries as part of efforts to ensure greater pressure is brought to bear on governments. CIVICUS calls upon these governments to do everything in their power to immediately end the ongoing crackdowns and ensure that perpetrators are held to account.
Descriptions of the civic space violations happening in each country are provided below. If you have information to share on civic space in any of these countries, please write to [email protected].
More information can be found here.
- New opportunity «Request for Applications by The Armenia Integrity Project (AIP): Communication Actions on Whistleblowing System in 2023» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Assistant» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Expressions of Interest: Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)» added.
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 7: Manifestations of Tolerance and Intolerance in Armenian Literature (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Annual Program Statement for Civil Society Organizations by Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)» added.
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 6: About the Methodology of Systemic Thought Activity and Creative Games (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen