CIVICUS MONITOR WATCH LIST UPDATED-29 JUNE 2020
Latest Update: 29 June 2020 - The new CIVICUS Monitor Watch List highlights serious concerns regarding the exercise of civic freedoms in Philippines, Azerbaijan, Hungary, Niger and the United States of America. The Watch List draws attention to countries where there is a serious, and rapid decline in respect for civic space, based on an assessment by CIVICUS Monitor research findings, our Research partners and consultations with activists on the ground.
In the coming weeks and months, the CIVICUS Monitor will closely track developments in each of these countries as part of efforts to ensure greater pressure is brought to bear on governments. CIVICUS calls upon these governments to do everything in their power to immediately end the ongoing crackdowns and ensure that perpetrators are held to account.
Descriptions of the civic space violations happening in each country are provided below. If you have information to share on civic space in any of these countries, please write to [email protected].
More information can be found here.
- New opportunity «Terms of Reference for Internal Audit» added.
- New research «COVID-19 and the world of work: Impact and policy responses» added.
- New modules «How to Make References: Guideline» added.
- New opportunity «Call For Expression Of Interest For Provision Of International Technical Assistance in the DATA Initiative supported by USAID» added.
- New opportunity «The European Union supports Armenian businesses through “Innovation for Economic Recovery for Micro, Small and Medium Size non-tech Companies” Grants Programme» added.
- New opportunity «Creative Cities: Stories from an emerging creative generation» added.
- New opportunity «Support to provision of Grant Administration service for women empowerment» added.
No file choosen