Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- 2021 Civil Society Organization Sustainability Index
- Center for Culture and Civilization Studies: Analytical Bulletin N.15
- DATA Research: Realisation of the Right to Education of Displaced Children in Armenia (in Armenia)
- DATA Research: Issues of Inclusive Education Influenced from COVID-19 (in Armenian)
- DATA Research: Analyzing the Behavior of Waste Sorting of People living Yerevan and Support to Developing a Program Aimed at Raising Public Awareness (in Armenian)
- "ԲԱՆԱԼԻ ԴԵՊԻ ԲԱՑ ՏՎՅԱԼՆԵՐ" տվյալների վերլուծության և վիզուալիզացիայի ձեռնարկ
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation. Rules & Policies on Plagiarism (in Armenian)
- Implementation Tips for USAID Partners
- Critical Thinking. Logical Fallacies and Misleading Rhetorical Tricks (in Armenian)
- How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
- Event Organization Checklist
- Guideline of Consultation of Domestic Violence by Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Armenia
- NGO Report Forms (Armenian)
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 8: Explanatory Dictionary of Criminal (“Thief”) Slang (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Request for Applications by The Armenia Integrity Project (AIP): Communication Actions on Whistleblowing System in 2023» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Assistant» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Expressions of Interest: Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)» added.
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 7: Manifestations of Tolerance and Intolerance in Armenian Literature (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Annual Program Statement for Civil Society Organizations by Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)» added.
No file choosen