Experts in CSO development; research on civil society; legal documents; training resources. If you have a CSO-relevant research or other resource materials that you would like to share with civil society, please send to us via contacting Moderator
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation. Rules & Policies on Plagiarism (in Armenian)
- Implementation Tips for USAID Partners
- Critical Thinking. Logical Fallacies and Misleading Rhetorical Tricks (in Armenian)
- How to do Social entrepreneurship. Guidebook
- Event Organization Checklist
- Code of Conduct and Ethics (հայերեն)
- Guideline of Consultation of Domestic Violence by Human Rights Defender of the Republic of Armenia
- NGO Report Forms (Armenian)
- NGO registration sample documents (Armenian)
- CSO registration and operation in Armenia - according to new NGO Law (Armenian)
- RA (New) Law on Non-Governmental Organizations (Appouved on 06.09.2016) - (Armenian)
- RA Government Decision on Establishment of Public Councils Attached to the Ministries (in Armenian)
- RoA Law on Non-Governmental Organizations
- New opportunity «Call for Proposals on Nature-Based Women-Led Enterprises» added.
- New opportunity «Reporters in the Field for Crossborder Journalism» added.
- New opportunity «New Projec in Armenia: Slam Poetry Youth Art» added.
- New opportunity «Part-time Nagorno-Karabakh Correspondent Wanted» added.
- New opportunity «Part-time Armenia Correspondent Wanted» added.
- New news «CiviCERT-AM team starts working for Armenian civil society-NGOs» added.
- New news «Art and War. Interview with Areg Balayan» added.
No file choosen