EU-UNICEF child rights toolkit launched in Armenia
‘We are launching today the joint EU-UNICEF child rights toolkit as a testimony that the issue of rights of children are very important for the EU here in Armenia’, - said the Head of the EU Delegation to Armenia, Ambassador Piotr Switalski. Ambassador when he with three ministers of the Government of Armenia launched the EU-UNICEF toolkit in Armenia on 22 February 2016.
- New news «Statement on the Azerbaijani offensive against Artsakh» added.
- New news «MWCC NGO Hosted Children from Nagorno-Karabakh» added.
- New opportunity «International Human Rights School for Young Activists» added.
- New opportunity «ԱՇԽԱՏԱՆՔԻ ՀԱՅՏԱՐԱՐՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ. ՀԵՏԱԶՈՏՈՂ» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: We are looking for consultants on leadership and networks start-up for the Black Sea NGO Forum!/ DDL: 20th of January 2020» added.
- New news «Emilya Voskanyan's vlog about Ashkhen Petrosyan's success story» added.
- New news «Ijevan Infotun's Farewell Speech to Debora Grieser» added.
No file choosen