Meet and Greet: Launching The Partnership
On May 23rd, 6:45-8:30 PM, Repat Armenia Foundation together with Ameriabank is hosting ‘’Meet & Greet: Launching The Partnership’’ event at Ameriabank (Kamar Business Center) to introduce the launch of a strategic partnership focusing on the support of repatriation to Armenia and providing special conditions for the Repat Armenia Community members in Armenia and in the Diaspora.
This partnership will see Repat Armenia and Ameriabank working together to improve repat customer experience by developing optimized financial packages and providing easily accessible information covering the banking sector in Armenia. It will help to promote professional repatriation and the engagement with Armenia through employment opportunities and ‘’Imagine Armenia’’ forums abroad.
Established in August 2012 Repat Armenia Foundation is a non-governmental, non-profit institution concentrated on three major principles revolving around promoting the concept of repatriation, providing individual integration support and influencing government policies to develop a pro-repatriation environment in Armenia.
Ameriabank is a dynamically developing bank and one of the major and most stable financial institutions in Armenia. The first investment bank in Armenia, Ameriabank has been providing a large package of innovative banking services since 2007. Now Ameriabank CJSC is a universal bank offering corporate, investment and retail banking services in a comprehensive package of banking solutions. Ameriabank is the leading bank in Armenia as measured by all key financial indicators (assets, liabilities, loans portfolio, net profit and equity) according to the 2018 FY data.
The bank comes up with a wide array of innovative solutions and services for its clients constantly expanding the scope of its services also in online banking.
For further information, please visit www.ameriabank.am .
6:45 - 7:00 | Registration
7:00 - 7:15 | Welcome presentation from Repat Armenia Foundation
7:15 - 7:30 | Partnership Introduction from Ameriabank
7:30 - 8:00 | Q&A
8:00 - 8:30 | Closing remarks & networking
- New opportunity «Journalists and Bloggers, Caucasus Watch is Looking for Authors!» added.
- New news «Impact of the Development of Metallurgy in Armenia on the Environment and Human Health» added.
- New opportunity «Business Development Program Support for Gavar, Ararat, Stepanavan and Alaverdi Regions» added.
- New opportunity «ՔՀԿ-ները ինչպես կարող են նախապատրաստվել տեղեկատվական արշավների» added.
- New news «Zhanna Andreasyan: We Value the Role of Women in Governance Too» added.
- New news «International Youth Conference About Karabakh Issues» added.
- New news «Stonehill College Students Join Theory and Praxis in Armenia Program» added.
No file choosen