New Regional Programme Tackling Gender Stereotypes and Gender-based Violence Across Six Countries in the Region
We are proud to announce our new regional programme tackling gender stereotypes and gender-based violence across six countries in the region.
For the next three years, we'll work with UN Women Europe and Central Asia and EU Neighbourhood & Enlargement to advance equal rights and opportunities for women and men, challenging deeply ingrained gender stereotypes, increasing men’s involvement in domestic work and childcare, and engaging with potential perpetrators to prevent gender-based violence.
Learn more: https://bit.ly/2CvkjSU #eu4genderequality
- New opportunity «Terms of Reference for Internal Audit» added.
- New research «COVID-19 and the world of work: Impact and policy responses» added.
- New modules «How to Make References: Guideline» added.
- New opportunity «Call For Expression Of Interest For Provision Of International Technical Assistance in the DATA Initiative supported by USAID» added.
- New opportunity «The European Union supports Armenian businesses through “Innovation for Economic Recovery for Micro, Small and Medium Size non-tech Companies” Grants Programme» added.
- New opportunity «Creative Cities: Stories from an emerging creative generation» added.
- New opportunity «Support to provision of Grant Administration service for women empowerment» added.
No file choosen