PEN Armenia Improves its Capacity in e-Publishing
This article has first been published on PEN Armenia website. Abailble here!
On November 6, the first offline session took place for the “Digitization and electronic publishing capacity building” workshop. The objective of the workshop is to teach participants the necessary skills to digitize printed texts as well as to allow them to work in digital publishing in the future. The workshop was delivered by PEN member, electronic publisher Marat Yavrumyan, who first presented the brief history of digital publishing, the current state of the market for electronic books in Armenia and the Armenian-language space as well as its potential for development. The participants then had a practical session in which they created their first electronic books. The whole training course covers a period of two weeks, including two offline sessions as well as online group and individual consultations based on participants’ needs.
The workshop was organized as part of a grant provided through the COVID-19: Civil Society Resilience and Sustainability program.
We are grateful to our partners at EPF for providing their space free of charge.
- New opportunity «Hans Koschnick Scholarship for archival research visits at the Research Centre for East European Studies» added.
- New opportunity «Tender for Business Consultancy» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Proposals. Student Democracy Now» added.
- New opportunity «Critical Thinking School for Yerevan State University Students. Call for Applications» added.
- New news «Davit Hovhannisyan Speaks about Overcoming the Crisis (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «Davit Hovhannisyan on Overcoming the Crisis (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Tenders by the Council of Europe: Development and setting up of the Management Information System for the Probation Service in Armenia» added.
No file choosen