Support to Armenia-Turkey Normalisation Process Stage Three. Info Session
SUPPORT TO THE ARMENIA-TURKEY NORMALISATION PROCESS
Info session for the potential applicants of Sub-Grant Scheme
Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF) will deliver an information session for the potential applicants to the Sub-Grant Scheme that was recently announced within the “Support to the Armenia-Turkey Normalisation Process: Stage Three” (ATNP-3) programme. The aim of the information session is to briefly present the ATNP programme, talk about previous successful dialogue initiatives supported within the Sub-grant Scheme, and elaborate on the application process and procedure in a question & answer format.
The information session will be held on March 3rd, at 16:00. The venue of the event is EPF (Apt.22, 1/21 Azatutyan Ave., Yerevan 0037).
Sub-grant Scheme is implemented within the framework of the EU-supported Support to the Armenia-Turkey Normalisation Process (ATNP) programme. The Sub-grant Scheme has a total funding of €180,000 and aims to support from 8 to 12 applicants with sub-grants ranging from €10,000 to €25,000. The deadline to apply to the Sub-grant Scheme is March 30, 2020. More information on the Sub-Grant Scheme and the application guidelines/requirements can be accessed here.
To register for participation in the information session you should send an email to Meline Avagyan at [email protected].
“Support to the Armenia-Turkey Normalisation Process Stage Three: Consolidation and Moving Forward” (ATNP-3) is implemented by a Consortium of eight civil society organisations from Armenia and Turkey with the financial assistance of the European Union. The Consortium partners are Civilitas Foundation (CF), Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), Public Journalism Club (PJC), Regional Studies Center (RSC) from Armenia; and Anadolu Kültür, the Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey (TEPAV), Citizens’ Assembly (h)Ca, and Hrant Dink Foundation (HDF) from Turkey.
- New opportunity «AJCM 2020 Festival 6, 7 and 8th of June» added.
- New opportunity «Applicants will be hired in the coming days to form a new Patrol Service» added.
- New news «Public opinion household survey on corruption in Armenia» added.
- New research «Public Opinion Household Survey on Corruption in Armenia (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «What Happens If You Get a Severe Case of COVID-19» added.
- New news «Nelli Shishmanyan. Conductor vs Photographer vs Agro Project Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Koghb Foundation: Open Competition For Video Game Development, Implementation and Maintenance» added.
No file choosen