Applications for Chevening Scholarships 2020/2021
Applications for 2020/2021 Chevening Scholarships are open until 5 November 2019
Chevening is the UK Government’s global scholarship programme that offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK. These scholarships are awarded to outstanding professionals from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Chevening provides fully-funded scholarships, leaving you free to focus on achieving your academic goals and enjoying the experience of a lifetime. You will live and study in the UK for a year, during which time you will develop professionally and academically, grow your network, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
If you have ambition, leadership potential, and a strong academic background, we encourage you to apply before 5 November 2019.
What is included?
As Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded, your award includes the following:
- university tuition fees
- a monthly stipend
- travel costs to and from the UK
- an arrival allowance
- a homeward departure allowance
- the cost of one visa application
- a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
How to apply
We recommend that you review the following pages to help you prepare your application:
- New opportunity «"Anthropology of Violence" research competition» added.
- New opportunity «test» added.
- New opportunity «Civil Match։ FIND A PARTNER, SCALE THE IMPACT» added.
- New opportunity «Journalistic Research in the Field of Mining» added.
- New opportunity «The Policy Designers Network» added.
- New opportunity «"How Pandemic Affects the Human Rights" Vebinar» added.
- New news «Dr. Anna Ohanyan: Roadblocks to a Nagorno Karabakh Settlement» added.
No file choosen