APPLY| John Smith Trust
The opportunity of a lifetime!
- Are you a change-maker committed to making a difference in your society?
- Are you a citizen of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia or Ukraine and aged between 25-35?
- Are you a leader working in the field of good governance, rule of law or social justice?
- Do you want to enhance your leadership skills?
If you answered ‘yes’, you could be one of our next John Smith Trust Fellows!
John Smith Fellows often work in governance (national and local), public administration, the media, civil society, law, and social enterprise. However, they can also come from other fields if a clear link can be made to the JST themes. For example, in recent years, there have also been successful applicants from the fields of environmental protection, public health, community cohesion, urban planning and rural development to name just a few.
Check out Our Fellows page for more information.
To apply you must:
- Be a citizen of one of the 7 following eligible countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia or Ukraine.
- Be resident in one of the 7 eligible countries and in permanent employment.
- Speak and write fluent English (preferably having already studied or worked in English).
- Demonstrate your potential as a leader in your chosen professional field, committed to the positive future development of your society.
- Demonstrate a clear professional interest in the areas of good governance, rule of law and/or social justice and a general interest in all three.
- Propose an Action Plan addressing a policy or organisational challenge of importance in your field of work or expertise which you intend to implement on return home and which will be informed by your experience in the UK.
- Be prepared to make a substantial commitment if selected as a Fellow: to be available for a four-week full-time residential programme in the UK in November 2020 and to participate actively in the JST Alumni Network in the longterm.
- Be aged 25-35.
Check out the Fellowship Programmes page for more information.
If you meet all the eligibility criteria and you have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), then apply now!
- New opportunity «AJCM 2020 Festival 6, 7 and 8th of June» added.
- New opportunity «Applicants will be hired in the coming days to form a new Patrol Service» added.
- New news «Public opinion household survey on corruption in Armenia» added.
- New research «Public Opinion Household Survey on Corruption in Armenia (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «What Happens If You Get a Severe Case of COVID-19» added.
- New news «Nelli Shishmanyan. Conductor vs Photographer vs Agro Project Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Koghb Foundation: Open Competition For Video Game Development, Implementation and Maintenance» added.
No file choosen