Call for Applcations: Unlock 2023
Unlock is a civic summit showcasing the latest trends at the nexus of activism, media and technology in Eastern Europe and Central Asia. It all happens in Prague May 25-26, 2023.
We’ll take inspiration from the courageous example of Ukrainian journalists and activists, hear from people making a real difference in difficult circumstances across the region, learn by doing with a content challenge, form new connections, launch colabs and expand our definition of the possible.
Apply for the chance to join us along with 200+ leading campaigners, activists, journalists, tech experts, social entrepreneurs and others.
We welcome applicants from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
Who is Unlock for?
Unlock is for anyone trying to make a positive change in their community, society, country or region. This includes but isn’t limited to:
- Civil activists
- Creative minds in technology
- Social business entrepreneurs
- Content creators
- New opportunity «Request for Applications for an assessment of private sector funding opportunities to civil society organizations (CSOs)» added.
- New opportunity «REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS (RFA) CSA/Counterpart for Intermediate Service Organization (ISO)» added.
- New opportunity «The Local Roots of Global Peace: Junior Voices on Global Security and Human Rights 4th Annual International Conference» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Media Initiatives Center: Media Literacy Specialist/Program Manager (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «Dr. Anna Ohanyan Speaks about Recent Geopolitical Developments» added.
- New news «EPF Director Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan Speaks on Future, Criminal Slang and More (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Political Dialogue NGO: Program Manager (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen