Call for Applications: European Heritage Days Stories 2023
The Call for European Heritage Days Stories is a chance to share your heritage treasures with other communities in Europe.
All you have to do is fill in our online application form. Your story will be published on our website, and eligible organisations will also have the opportunity to apply for a grant of up to 10 000 EUR to fund an activity-focused community project. The Call is a competitive grant award initiative organised through the European Heritage Days joint action of the Council of Europe and the European Union. The initiative aims to identify and enhance the European dimension of heritage work undertaken by heritage communities in Europe.
What is the Call for European Heritage Days Stories?
Now in its fifth edition, the initiative has established itself as a key activity dedicated to celebrating Europe’s cultural heritage.
The objective of the Call is to identify, celebrate and enhance the European dimension of heritage work undertaken by EHDs communities in Europe. We hope to encourage people to engage with Europe’s cultural heritage, to reinforce a sense of belonging to the European common space, and to share insights into how the European dimension of local heritage is understood throughout Europe.
The Call is open to European Heritage Days communities from participating countries, European Heritage Label sites, and EU Prize for Cultural Heritage/Europa Nostra Award winners (who have hosted an EHD in the last four years, 2019 – 2022). It is also expected that applicants will organise an EHD in 2023.
Since 2018 we have collected over 350 beautiful European Heritage Days Stories, from each corner of the continent! If you’re looking for some inspiration, you can check them out here.
How do I send my story?
You can submit your Story, in English or French, through the online application form, which will be available until 28 February 2023.
Detailed information on the competitive grant award procedure, including eligibility criteria, pre-selection award criteria, and final selection award criteria, can be found here. We look forward to hearing from you!
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 8: Explanatory Dictionary of Criminal (“Thief”) Slang (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Request for Applications by The Armenia Integrity Project (AIP): Communication Actions on Whistleblowing System in 2023» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Assistant» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Expressions of Interest: Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)» added.
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 7: Manifestations of Tolerance and Intolerance in Armenian Literature (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Annual Program Statement for Civil Society Organizations by Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)» added.
No file choosen