Call for Applications: Forum for Young Professionals “Europe Lab”, 25 – 28 July 2019, Nova Gorica/Gorizia/ DDL: the 26th of May 2019
The challenges the European Continent is facing 2019 might be tackled by joint efforts only. The platform “Europe Lab” unites young people from over 30 European countries unlocking opportunities for dialogue and common learning. Its highlight is an annual 4-day forum taking place in late July in locations of symbolic significance for the 20th century’s history. Participants work on cross-sector topics, share best practices, network, develop partnerships and start common international projects/ initiatives.
“Europe Lab” will take place on 25–28 July 2019 in Nova Gorica/Gorizia in cooperation with the association 47/04. The association was founded in Gorizia in order to build a network of initiatives that interact with the historical reflection, active citizenship and new educational strategies.
The programme includes three intensive workshop sessions and an additional programme including discussions, cultural and networking events as well as walking tours and excursions around the two cities and the region.
Key topics of „Europe Lab” 2019:
Overall topic: Borderlands: Movements, migration, cooperation.
- The European agenda and European identities 2019;
- Topographies of Memory: Culture of Remembrance and Urban Space;
- Climate Change and new forms of civic activism.
The outputs of the workshops may be common international project initiatives, performances, exhibitions, media pieces, and others. Ideas generated at the Forum will get the chance to grow: Participants can apply for follow-up grants and implement projects in international teams. Alumni of “Europe Lab” are invited to network and cooperate further in various formats and initiatives.
The working language of Europe Lab is English. Cost of workshops, accommodation, and meals are covered by the organisers. Travel costs are borne by the participants themselves, but the organisers can provide a limited number of travel grants.
Europe Lab participants work in academia, politics, media, activism, grassroots organisations, NGOs, business, urban development and architecture, environmental activism, social entrepreneurship, arts and cultural sector.
The programme is open to people from the EU, Russia and other European countries (including EaP countries, Balkan countries, Turkey etc.), in their 20s and 30s with a certain experience in the professional field or own project experience.
The deadline for submitting applications is the 26th of May 2019.
More details can be found here: http://europe-lab.net/lab-2019 .
- New opportunity «Discussion on Yerevan Heritage and Urban Planning Issues» added.
- New news «Support to Armenia-Turkey Normalisation Process Stage Three. Info Session» added.
- New news «Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan on Public Radio» added.
- New opportunity «KASA Foundation is looking for ESPAS center coordinator» added.
- New opportunity «Grants for Youth Organizations Working in Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Leadership School for Lawyer Women. Call for applications» added.
- New opportunity «Multimedia Lab / Production Grant Program for South Caucasian female photographers» added.
No file choosen