Call for Participants: Mobile Video Journalism։ An Intensive Course for Journalists in Armenia
German organization Interlink Academy will be offering an intensive training course “Mobile video journalism” in Yerevan.
This course will teach how to produce news videos for the web with just a smartphone. It can be used for breaking news recording, as well as for pre-planned stories. You will gain basic knowledge or improve your command of shooting, editing, and reporting with only your smartphone. The key production technique taught will be the ‘one-shot video which is produced with no (or hardly any) editing after shooting. In addition, participants will practice shooting and editing according to the 5-shot-rule. Practical exercises and frequent feedback are at the core of this course. It is a 4-day attendance workshop. This course is free of charge.
When and Where?
The four-day course takes place from September 20th till September 23rd in Yerevan.
Eligible are working journalists, young professionals (fully employed or freelance). If not based locally, participants are expected to organize accommodation in Yerevan themselves. Applicants must have a good command of the English language (written and spoken), as the whole program will be conducted in English. The Interlink Academy expects editorial staff to be released from their duties for the duration of the training. All participants should have smartphones. The Interlink Academy will provide participants with the necessary software and equipment.
Courses at the Interlink Academy are run by skilled trainers with considerable experience with international study groups. Great attention is paid to the journalistic expertise of lecturers as well as their experience as educators. Trainers of this course are Kai Rüsberg from Germany and Gayane Mirzoyan from Armenia.
Sponsors and Partners
The program is sponsored by the Foreign Ministry of the Federal Republic of Germany. It is a cooperation of Interlink Academy and the Investigative Journalists NGO in Armenia.
How to Apply
Applications will be accepted from August 25 to September 10, 2021.
To apply please send a CV and a short Motivation letter (half page), both in English to the address: [email protected]. Please draft the required motivational letter with care. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- New opportunity «Study Opportunity: A Podcast about Erasmus+ in Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Grants for Civil Society Organisations in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine on Access to Justice for Victims of Discrimination» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Participation: Adami Media Prize» added.
- New opportunity «Job or Vaccination What the Citizens Would Choose? Online Debate» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call: State and Law One-day Training» added.
- New opportunity «Open Call: Critical Thinking School» added.
- New opportunity «Grant opportunity: Visegrad+ Grants to Democratization and Transformation Processes» added.
No file choosen