Call for Participation: Adami Media Prize
The ADAMI Media Prize for Cultural Diversity in Eastern Europe is calling for submissions of production-stage video content on cultural diversity from all six Eastern Partnership Countries!
Documentary films, news reports, fiction, web videos or TV shows – if you have an ongoing project to promote, if you love pitching your ideas to a big audience, want a chance to win a cash award and meet potential co-producers or investors - submit your project to the ADAMI Media Prize Project Pitching competition! You may be selected for our live TV-pitching show that will air on public TV stations across the Eastern Partnership countries!
Eight projects will be chosen by an international jury to pitch their video projects on live TV. Selected projects will be announced on 25 October 2021. The TV show will air on 10 December at 8 p.m. Georgia Standard Time (GET) from the Georgian Public Broadcaster in Tbilisi. Two prize-winning projects will be selected. One will be chosen during the TV show by an in-studio jury, and a second winner will be determined by popular vote on the website of the ADAMI Media Prize. Voting will open on 1 November.
The application process starts on 6 September, and ends on 27 September, 2021!
- You can submit any video format (fiction/non fiction, TV shows, news reports, web videos etc.)
- The submitted material has to have content of cultural diversity (ethnic/religious/national minorities, migration, tolerance, peaceful coexistance)
- Projects from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine can apply
- Your project has to be in production stage (min. 30% shot, finished projects will not be accepted)
- Max. 2 project representatives can take part in the Project Pitching on Dec. 10th
Application Deadline: 27 September, 2021!
Nominated/participating projects will be announced on 25 October, 2021!
Nominated projects must submit trailers for online voting by October 30, otherwise they will be withdrawn from the competition. Online voting will be open on the ADAMI MEDIA PRIZE website from November 1 and will end during the TV broadcast on December 10.
For questions, please contact Nelly Mzhavanadze: +995595474477 (whatsapp, viber)
To submit an application, click here!
- New opportunity «EPF is Hiring an Office/Program Assistant at the Northern Branch of Eurasia Partnership Foundation» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from USAID/Armenia: Communications Assistant (Translator/Interpreter)» added.
- New news «EPF Director Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan Speaks about Humanity and the Issues it Faces (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: "Katarine" Women's Political Leadership Program (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «The School of Local Democracy as a Key Actor in Enhancing the Involvement of the Youth in Decision-Making Process (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Papers by the American University of Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Vacancy Announcement: Grants/Finance Assistant» added.
No file choosen