Call for proposals: Development of a Curriculum for International Development Studies Certificate Program
DETAIL DESCRIPTION: EU-funded "BRIDGE for CSOs" project implemented by the Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) in partnership with Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF) launches this call to identify and select a local institution of higher education to design a Curriculum for Certificate Studies Programme in International Development. The proposed
curriculum and tracks should be of interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary character with a special emphasis on learning outcomes aimed to address a wider spectrum of social problems, including social inclusion issues, minority and gender related problems. As such, the curriculum and the expected learning outcomes should reflect the local and regional dimensions and priorities of development (needs), specifically ones, that concern the Eurasian region/ post-Soviet space. Inclusion of the regional perspective will be welcomed. The Certificate program curriculum ought to combine theory and practice and to provide students with both academic rigour and policy relevance.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their application package to: [email protected] by the deadline. A written confirmation of the receipt will be sent to the applicants. The application package (English language only) should be comprised of the
following four components:
- A proposal describing:
a) The relevant experience of your institution;
b) Proposed methodology for the development of a curriculum;
c) Justification of your institution's competitive advantage;
d) Explanation of how your proposal meets market demand;
- Brief bios of the key personnel who will be working on the design and
delivery of the programme;
- Proposed budget with a narrative description and assumptions;
- Work plan showing activities and implementation timeline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of
this competition through Career Center and mention the URL of its website
- www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 02 October 2019
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 08 October 2019
ABOUT COMPANY: EU-funded "BRIDGE for CSOs" three-year project launched
in December 2016. It aims to strengthen capacities of Armenian CSOs to
better serve their constituents. A unique characteristic of BRIDGE is
utilization of the Diaspora capacity for improving thematic expertise of
CSOs and helping content drivers to design and deliver better services
for their beneficiaries.
The following attachment(s) to this announcement can be downloaded from:
- New opportunity «"Anthropology of Violence" research competition» added.
- New opportunity «test» added.
- New opportunity «Civil Match։ FIND A PARTNER, SCALE THE IMPACT» added.
- New opportunity «Journalistic Research in the Field of Mining» added.
- New opportunity «The Policy Designers Network» added.
- New opportunity «"How Pandemic Affects the Human Rights" Vebinar» added.
- New news «Dr. Anna Ohanyan: Roadblocks to a Nagorno Karabakh Settlement» added.
No file choosen