Call for Proposals to implement actions in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine aimed at overcoming and addressing gender stereotypes and discriminatory social norms
Submission deadline: 12 October 2020
This Call for Proposal is addressed to civil society organizations of six Eastern Partnership countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine). The support offered under this CFP is expected to contribute to tackling and combating gender stereotypes and adverse social norms as the underlying causes of gender inequality and violence against women as its most pervasive form. The initiatives, will be complementary to the activities implemented by UN Women and UNFPA under the joint programme “EU4Gender Equality: Together against gender stereotypes and gender-based violence" programme, funded by the European Union” in six programme countries.
- Contact person’s name: Olga Osaulenko
- Email address: [email protected]
For more information follow the link https://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/programme-implementation/2020/09/unw-eca-eca-cfp-2020-002
- New opportunity «WEBINAR: Data Science for CSOs or How CSOs can use data in their work» added.
- New opportunity «Project Assistant Job Opportunity at RWRP» added.
- New opportunity «Digital and Media Literacy for NGOs» added.
- New opportunity «Project assistant at pink» added.
- New opportunity «Applications to the College of Europe are now open!» added.
- New opportunity «Application Essay Competition» added.
- New opportunity «Do you have a bright idea? Submit it to UNDEF in November!» added.
No file choosen