Certificate Program Opportunity: Graduare Certificate in Mediation and Conflict Resolution, University of San Diego
The Kroc School of Peace Studies at the University of San Diego, in collaboration with the Imagine Center for Conflict Transformation, invites you to apply to a study course Graduate Certificate in Mediation & Conflict Resolution. This program provides an opportunity for students to take a focused set of courses in Mediation, Conflict Analysis & Resolution, and Intervention Design spread out over a remote semester-long applied to learn course, followed by a two-week residency on August 18 – September 2, 2023 in San Diego. Finalists may be requested to arrive several days prior to the start of the class.
The program is open to citizens of any country, with full scholarships currently available for applicants from the South Caucasus.
If you are interested in applying, please send a CV and an inquiry to the Certificate Program team at i[email protected], by January 25, 2023. Should your credentials match the entry requirements, we will follow up with an application package. The inquiry is a short letter of intent, describing your motivation for the program and how you intend to use the skills in your career. Please include your GPA with your education in the CV.
For further details on the certificate, follow this link
Kroc School of Peace Studies at the University of San Diego, follow this link.
- New opportunity ««Քեն Կակոսյան ընտանիք» կրթաթոշակի համար դիմում-հայտերի ընդունելություն» added.
- New news «EPF Program Director Isabella Sargsyan Talks Civic Activism on EVN Report (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Փորձագետ-հեղինակների մրցույթ «Մեդիագրագիտության շտեմարանի» ստեղծման համար» added.
- New opportunity «Call for applications: Communication Labs for civil society organisations in Armenia and Georgia» added.
- New news «Book Review by EPF Board Member, Professor Anna Ohanyan: The Neighborhood Effect: The Imperial Roots of Regional Fracture in Eurasia» added.
- New opportunity «Ամենամյա երիտասարդական ֆորումին մասնակցելու հրավեր» added.
- New news «Isabella Sargsyan and Sarhat Petrosyan Speak about Yerevan (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen