Contest of social video clips оn the topic of citizenship education and human rights "THE ART OF LIVING TOGETHER"
EENCE (Eastern European Network for Citizenship education) is a network of organizations engaged in citizenship education in the countries of the Eastern Partnership of the European Union (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) and Russia. On October 9-11, 2020, the Xth international social youth advertising festival “Another vision” will be held in Odessa (Ukraine), as a part of the EENCE Citizenship Education Week.
The goal of the festival is to draw public attention to the problems of human right issues, inclusion, gender equality, ecology, tolerance and mutual respect, intergenerational relationship emerging social crises, as well as the possibility of a joint problem-solving. The festival will host a competition of social videos on the topic citizenship education and human rights named “The Art of Living together". The participation in the competition is open for applicants from different regions and countries of the Eastern Partnership of the European Union (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) and Russia.
Representatives of other countries are eligible to participate if their work is related to life in the countries of the specified region. Media professionals and schoolchildren, students and civic activists of any age can be participants of the festival.
More Information Can Be Found Here.
- New news «Alternative 33. an idea competition for the urban revitalization of district 33» added.
- New opportunity «Invitation to Civil Society Representatives for membership in the re-launched National SDG Council» added.
- New research «European Convention on Anti discrimination and Freedoms» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU CHANGEMAKERS PROGRAM: ANOTHER FLAGSHIP INITIATIVE FOR WOMEN IN ARMENIA» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU: Leap Entrepreneurship» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU: Women Entrepreneurs» added.
- New opportunity «CALL FOR PROPOSALS PUBLIC POLICY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP 2020 The Necessity of Research Response to Covid-19» added.
No file choosen