EaP Civil Society Hackathon at Tbilisi
The 2019 EaP Civil Society Hackathon is the third hackathon in a series of annual events. It will bring together about 60 civil society activists, tech professionals and graphic designers from six EaP countries – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine – to Tbilisi, Georgia, to work face-to-face on software projects that would enable civil society better to contribute to reforms and democratic changes in their home countries. Hackathon participants will get support and advice from a multidisciplinary team of guest speakers and mentors, with proven experience in civic tech initiatives, IT start-ups and consulting companies.
From 2019, a regional ideathon will help prepare the hackathon in June. The ideathon, which will be held in Kyiv at the end of May, is meant to ensure that those ideas which are brought to the hackathon are feasible and sufficiently developed.
For more information, please visit this page.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Forum for Young Professionals “Europe Lab”, 25 – 28 July 2019, Nova Gorica/Gorizia/ DDL: the 26th of May 2019» added.
- New news «Utopia and Collapse Book by Timea Andoka» added.
- New news «Talking About Hrant Matevosyan With Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan» added.
- New opportunity «Building Lasting Habits. Aspire Academy, May 25 Yerevan» added.
- New opportunity «USC Policy Fellows – Summer 2019 Call for Applications» added.
- New opportunity «Ongoing Call for Applications: Mobility Fund for CSO Experts in the Black Sea Region» added.
- New opportunity «The Policy Designers Network» added.
No file choosen