EENCE Citizenship Education Week “THE ART OF LIVING TOGETHER”
(EENCE (Eastern European Network for Citizenship education) is a network of organizations engaged in citizenship education in the countries of the Eastern Partnership of the European Union (Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) and Russia.
WHEN: 5-11 October 2020. HOW: Online and/or Offline.
WHERE: 6 countries of the Eastern Partnership (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine) and Russia.
WHY: to build a respectful attitude towards citizenship education providers by promotion of the best citizenship education practices and means, as well as updating citizenship education topics in the public discourse of the Eastern Partnership participants and Russia. By means of this week’s activities we would like to focus on a special mission of educating people to study, create and live together in the community, country, region and the whole world.
- promoting the importance of citizenship education in the region and searching for possible ways of development;
- showcasing the potential and best practices of Eastern Europe and Russia within the topic of citizenship education;
- strengthening the cooperation between the EENCE members an d EENCE’s cooperation with external participants of the Citizenship Education;
- search for new content and new forms of citizenship education amid COVID-19.
- New research «European Convention on Anti discrimination and Freedoms» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU CHANGEMAKERS PROGRAM: ANOTHER FLAGSHIP INITIATIVE FOR WOMEN IN ARMENIA» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU: Leap Entrepreneurship» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU: Women Entrepreneurs» added.
- New opportunity «CALL FOR PROPOSALS PUBLIC POLICY RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP 2020 The Necessity of Research Response to Covid-19» added.
- New opportunity «"Anthropology of Violence" research competition» added.
- New opportunity «test» added.
No file choosen