EENCE Summit 2019
Among large scope of interests she is particularly interested in social entrepreneurship, civic participation, democratic innovations, and e-governance – notions that enable equal opportunities and wellbeing of people. Lilit has background in Business, Management, and Finance from College of Europe (Belgium), Jean-Moulin Lyon III (France) and French University in Armenia.
Key focus areas are organizational development for civil society organizations and youth empowerment. Project Manager and Evaluation Specialist in various CSO Development Programs. She also conducts training on crowdfunding and fundraising.
As part Project Manager at Eurasia Partnership Foundation, she focuses on assisting local organizations to build their organizational capacities and improve sustainability. Lilit also coordinates YouthBank International Program in Armenia for youth leadership and empowerment.
CSO expert, consultant, social activist, loves hiking and yoga.
- New opportunity «The Police of RA Announced the Newly Formed Patrol Police School Open Competition» added.
- New opportunity «Digital Troubleshooting Virtual Conference by Digital Communication Network» added.
- New news «Alternative 33. an idea competition for the urban revitalization of district 33» added.
- New opportunity «Invitation to Civil Society Representatives for membership in the re-launched National SDG Council» added.
- New research «European Convention on Anti discrimination and Freedoms» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU CHANGEMAKERS PROGRAM: ANOTHER FLAGSHIP INITIATIVE FOR WOMEN IN ARMENIA» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU: Leap Entrepreneurship» added.
No file choosen