EU TUMO Convergence Center, Project Finance Specialist
TUMO is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Project Finance Specialist who will be responsible for the financial management of the EU TUMO Convergence Center project. The Convergence Center is a 25M EUR education hub for engineering and applied science to be built adjacent to TUMO Yerevan. The Project Finance Specialist will ensure the successful implementation of the project in terms of financial requirements, budget management and compliance with EU and TUMO rules and regulations.
- Monitor budgets (CAPEX and OPEX), compile reports, ensure risk management and assist in financial forecasting
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Prepare monthly progress report with the Project Lead, conduct project cost analysis in collaboration with relevant departments such as procurement, and advise on cost reduction opportunities
- Support Project Lead in risk and opportunity management and be a sparring partner for monitoring and reporting of risk mitigation
- Compose project summaries to reflect the progress and completion status of the project
- Ensure staff timesheets are complete, up to date and meet EU and TUMO requirements
- Maintain accurate financial data and reports for submission to senior management and project stakeholders
- Evaluate financial documents for correctness and completeness
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Ensure the Project financial and accounting reports are prepared in accordance to company and Project rules and regulations
- Prevent Project cost overruns
- Substantial experience with large EU-funded projects
- A bachelor degree in economics, finance or accounting
- Strong experience with financial management tools and techniques
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Clear business acumen and strategic thinking ability
- Fluency in English is a requirement, fluency in Armenian is a plus
- Health insurance
- Birthday leave
- New opportunity «Journalists and Bloggers, Caucasus Watch is Looking for Authors!» added.
- New news «Impact of the Development of Metallurgy in Armenia on the Environment and Human Health» added.
- New opportunity «Business Development Program Support for Gavar, Ararat, Stepanavan and Alaverdi Regions» added.
- New opportunity «ՔՀԿ-ները ինչպես կարող են նախապատրաստվել տեղեկատվական արշավների» added.
- New news «Zhanna Andreasyan: We Value the Role of Women in Governance Too» added.
- New news «International Youth Conference About Karabakh Issues» added.
- New news «Stonehill College Students Join Theory and Praxis in Armenia Program» added.
No file choosen