Live Webinar on ‘How to Raise Funds from the European Commission
European Commission is organizing Live Webinar on "How to Raise Funds from the European Commision. The webinar will be Thursday, October 29, 2015, at 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM GMT
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- European Commission Landscape: Financial and Geographic Instruments, Eligibility
- How to Participate: Information sources for upcoming calls for proposals
- The Application Process: The Call for Proposal Process, Tips and Tricks on the Concept Note and Full Proposal
Erik Detiger is an independent consultant and trainer, with over a decade of experience working in the field of international philanthropy and fundraising. A highly successful international project manager and fundraising professional, Erik has raised over US $100 million for numerous international projects from a wide variety of institutions. He has developed 100s of proposals for scores of donors. He will share a wealth of first-hand knowledge and expertise on what it takes to successfully raise funds.
- New research «Needs-Assessment-Report-on-Situation-of-Young-People-in-Yerevan» added.
- New opportunity «Workshop Opportunity for Students: BBC Media Action Journalism skills development workshops» added.
- New opportunity «Granting and Training Opportunity: Global Week to Act For Sustainable Development Goals 2022» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Point of View (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Granting Opportunity from The USAID-funded Armenia Integrity Project (AIP)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by Public Journalism Club: Strategic Communication Training» added.
- New opportunity «Granting Opportunity from Fund for Armenian Relief (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen