Final Evaluation of the Action “First inclusive and barrier-free Bakery and Coffee Shop in Gyumri”
Brief Description: Financed by the European Union, the Austrian Development Cooperation and Caritas Austria the project “First Inclusive and Barrier-free Bakery and Coffee Shop in Gyumri” promotes the inclusion of people with disabilities into labour market by depicting the disabled employees as assets. The action is coordinated by Caritas Austria and executed by its partner, Armenian Caritas.
The project has five major components:
- Inclusive Bakery and Coffee Shop.
- Herbal gardening.
- Training and cooperation.
- Therapeutic Handicraft work.
- Public Awareness Raising.
The action to be evaluated has the following Overall Objective (OO) and Specific Objectives (SO):
OO: To contribute to the financial sustainability and diversification of resources of the Emili Aregak Center
SO1: To set up a barrier-free and inclusive bakery and coffee shop in Gyumri
SO2: To promote the inclusion in the labour market of people with disabilities
Actions in Brief:
- A barrier free and inclusive environment of the Bakery and Coffee Shop provides the perfect setting to promote the employment of people with disabilities as their best employable attributes will be showcased.
- By engaging in manual work at the Emili Aregak center, people with disabilities can demonstrate their skills and abilities in growing and maintaining delicious and high quality herbs and vegetables.
- Empowering people with disabilities by providing them with the necessary training, support, opportunity for employment, and a pathway for their integration into the labor market.
- People with disabilities use their creative physical and mental abilities to create, design, and take part in the production of handicrafts.
- Increase the public’s awareness, including employers, of people with disabilities and their capability to become skilled and be employed in the labour market. Improve the public’s attitude and perspective about the rights of people with disabilities.
The deadline for applications is the 12th of May.
For more information please refer to the logframe of this Action and to the project documents that will be made available upon assignment.
The package of job responsibilities and required qualifications download here.
- New opportunity «Scholarship for Peace and Security 2020» added.
- New opportunity «Strengthening regional development program» added.
- New opportunity «The Vienna Biocenter Summer School» added.
- New opportunity «The 6th Annual CRRC Conference» added.
- New opportunity «Summer School in Human Rights Litigation» added.
- New opportunity «Job announcement. Program Coordinator» added.
- New opportunity «Intern for Promotion and Protection of Human Rights in Armenia Project» added.
No file choosen