Information Meeting for Applying on the HERA Program
HERA INTERNATIONAL GRANTS COMPETITION
Creating Opportunities for Young Women Entrepreneurs to
Prevent Dangerous Migration 2019
HERA, a charity headquartered in Paris and London, announces its Seventh International Grants Competition for women entrepreneurs from Armenia, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine. Any woman entrepreneur from one of these countries is eligible to apply for funding in order to buy equipment or to support other capital development costs. The entrepreneur must demonstrate
how her work will help to improve young women’s employment in her region. Subject to funding, up to 30 grants averaging €700 (and ranging between €200 - €1200) will be offered across these four countries to selected women entrepreneurs according to one of the following three categories:
1. Established woman entrepreneurs willing to train and employ young
women at risk of dangerous migration and exploitation;
2. Young women entrepreneurs (under 30 years of age) who have
migrated, returned, and organized their own ventures;
3. Young women social entrepreneurs or leading NGOs innovating new approaches for increasing women’s employment or entrepreneurship to prevent dangerous migration in their local communities.
If you are a woman entrepreneur and have a venture or innovation that fits
one of the three categories above, please fill out the enclosed application form
and apply to [email protected] Applications should be filled out in English. The application form is also available on HERA’s website at www.hera.international.
This year, the HERA Competition closes at midnight on Saturday, 15 June 2019. A preliminary selection will be completed by 30 June. Onsite assessments and awards will be made from June through October 30. Successful applicants may also receive online mentoring, technical advice, and publicity for their ventures on the HERA website.
- New opportunity «Call for Proposals on Nature-Based Women-Led Enterprises» added.
- New opportunity «Reporters in the Field for Crossborder Journalism» added.
- New opportunity «New Projec in Armenia: Slam Poetry Youth Art» added.
- New opportunity «Part-time Nagorno-Karabakh Correspondent Wanted» added.
- New opportunity «Part-time Armenia Correspondent Wanted» added.
- New news «CiviCERT-AM team starts working for Armenian civil society-NGOs» added.
- New news «Art and War. Interview with Areg Balayan» added.
No file choosen