Job Opportunity from CRRC-Armenia: Research Assistant
• Assist in management of CRRC-Armenia programs/projects; contribute to creation of tablet form questionnaires, realize management of some small-scale projects (or parts of larger projects) upon assignment to communicate with research project team representatives, collaborators and donor representatives, draft, manage and reply to selective project-related correspondence.
• Assist with implementation of research projects, planning and implementation of selective research components; development of texts for analytical reports; development of research tools, conduct literature reviews.
• Assist in development of training/event implementation packages (announcements, applications, handouts, evaluation forms, etc.); communication with training participants; evaluation of trainings; identification of potential trainers/lecturers for methodological trainings and events; assist in developing of educational and training content and associated evaluation forms.
• Assist in fieldwork implementation activities, such as questionnaires development; selection of interviewers and organizing trainings for the fieldwork staff, field-work control, data cleaning/archiving, development of respective charts and tables, as well as in developing accompanying documents.
• Participate in meetings, workshops, seminars, and other events organized by partner organizations and key CRRC constituents as requested, take meeting notes when needed.
Perform other duties as needed to further CRRC’s overall goals and projects’ implementation.
- Self-starter with ability to work in team.
- Mature judgment combined with problem-solving approach.
- Strong organizational, time management and communicational skills.
- University degree (BA, MA or equivalent) preferably in social sciences.
- Excellent command in written and spoken Armenian, English and Russian.
- Good computer literacy: proficiency in using quantitative research software e.g. SPSS, STATA, R, Survey CTO etc.
- People-oriented, enthusiastic, good negotiator, strong intercultural communication skills, team player.
- Patience and flexibility when working under pressure.
- Willingness to enhance knowledge through training and personal initiative.
Required candidate level: Not defined
- New opportunity «Request for Applications by The Armenia Integrity Project (AIP): Communication Actions on Whistleblowing System in 2023» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Assistant» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Expressions of Interest: Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)» added.
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 7: Manifestations of Tolerance and Intolerance in Armenian Literature (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Annual Program Statement for Civil Society Organizations by Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)» added.
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 6: About the Methodology of Systemic Thought Activity and Creative Games (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen