Job Opportunity from CRRC-Armenia: Research Associate, Quantitative Research
- Undertake day-to-day research activities within the overall research program by preparing, setting up, conducting, recording as well as planning and implementing the outcomes of CRRC’s research undertakings in survey/events projects, and fieldwork.
- Contribute to project analytical reports (draft research pieces to be included in the reports or submitted for publication).
- Review research outputs submitted by partner research teams to enable timely feedback.
- Collect and analyze data on main research indicators, as well as prepare presentations/summaries as needed.
- Analyze various aspects of socio-economic policies and develop respective analytical briefs.
- Attend the agreed and other project-related meetings and events (conferences, discussions, trainings, calls, etc.).
- Use reference management software for crating libraries per analytical output.
- Use a quantitative management software or programming language (e.g., R, STATE, SPSS, etc.) for preliminary quantitative data analysis.
- Manage project-related tasks as assigned by the supervisor and make associated updates to the task management software (SharePoint).
- Contribute to development of research project proposals: identify relevant calls, develop narratives and content for proposed projects and respective budgets upon request from the supervisor;
- Participate in fundraising discussions to develop project planning and implementation actions.
Other duties as needed to further CRRC’s overall goals and projects’ implementation.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Mature judgment combined with problem-solving approach.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communicational skills.
- Higher education (MA in social sciences is a preference);
- Demonstrated experience analyzing information, developing analytical reports, preparing and delivering presentations.
- Fluency in Armenian and English.
- High computer literacy.
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with all co-workers.
- Willingness to enhance knowledge through training and personal initiative.
- A flexible attitude which demonstrates both commitment to team-working and to working unsupervised when required by the supervisor.
- Patience and flexibility in the face of pressure and conflicting priorities.
Required candidate level: Not defined
- New opportunity «Request for Applications by The Armenia Integrity Project (AIP): Communication Actions on Whistleblowing System in 2023» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Job Opportunity from Eurasia Partnership Foundation: Finance/Grants Assistant» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Expressions of Interest: Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)» added.
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 7: Manifestations of Tolerance and Intolerance in Armenian Literature (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Annual Program Statement for Civil Society Organizations by Civil Society in Action (CSA)/Counterpart International (Counterpart)» added.
- New news «Tema/Rema Podcast, Episode 6: About the Methodology of Systemic Thought Activity and Creative Games (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen