Opportunity for local organizations: Request for Quotation Solicitation
The United States Government, represented by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is seeking quotations from local Armenian organizations interested in providing services as described in the attached solicitation.
The authority for this RFQ is found in the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, as amended and FAR Part 13 (Simplified Acquisition Procedures) and FAR Part 15 (Contracting by Negotiation).
The competition under this RFQ is limited to local organizations in accordance with Section 7077 (a) “Local Competition Authority of Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 (P.L. 112 74)." Please also refer to Section H.12 ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION.
USAID anticipates hiring two organizations for the data collection in each of two separate groups of consolidated communities (one organization will collect data in three communities and a separate organization will collect data in seven communities, with the division of communities specified in Section C of this solicitation). Interested organizations should apply for one or another requirement and cannot apply for both.
The estimated period of performance is from three to four (3-4) months from the award date, o/a April 2020. The estimated value of the contract(s) to be issued under the RFQ is TBD. The Offerors are required to confirm team members' availability to perform requested services for the period of the award as specified in the Statement of Work, Section C. (from o/a April - August 2020). The authorized geographic code for procurement of goods and services under this contract is 937 and 110.
The quotations must be received by the Government on or before the closing date stated above to be considered and sent electronically to [email protected] and [email protected] Submission of hard copies is not required.
Any questions regarding the RFQ requirements must be submitted to Ms. Narine Sarkisian, Acquisition Specialist via e-mail at [email protected] and Mr. Armen Yeghiazarian, Senior Acquisition Specialist at [email protected] no later than February 20, 2:00PM Yerevan local time, and must reference the solicitation number 72011120200001.
More information can be found here.
- New opportunity «Job announcement. Program Coordinator at Transparency International» added.
- New opportunity «THE FOUNDATION WILL ACCEPT THE GRANT APPLICATIONS OF THE YEAR 2020» added.
- New opportunity «Discussion on Yerevan Heritage and Urban Planning Issues» added.
- New news «Support to Armenia-Turkey Normalisation Process Stage Three. Info Session» added.
- New news «Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan on Public Radio» added.
- New opportunity «KASA Foundation is looking for ESPAS center coordinator» added.
- New opportunity «Grants for Youth Organizations Working in Armenia» added.
No file choosen