Opportunity to participate in the next Council of Europe Children’s Rights Conference
The Council of Europe invites representatives of Independent Human Rights Institutions for Children (Ombudspersons), non-governmental organisations (NGOs), professional networks, private companies, universities or academic networks working on children’s rights who would like to attend its conference to respond to this call for expression of interest by 31 August 2019.
The conference, held in the framework of the French Presidency of the Committee of Ministers in Strasbourg/France on 13-14 November 2019, will mark the 30th anniversary of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UN CRC) and undertake the Mid-Term Evaluation of the Council of Europe Strategy for the Rights of the Child (2016-2021).
Besides the discussion of systemic shortcomings, blind spots in legislation and policy and opportunities for stepping up the promotion and protection of children’s rights, the conference offers the opportunity to meet and exchange with other stakeholders in order to join forces and develop ideas for stepping up joint action in favour of children’s rights.
If you are interested, please send the response form for the expression of interest to [email protected] by 31 August 2019.
- New opportunity «The Police of RA Announced the Newly Formed Patrol Police School Open Competition» added.
- New opportunity «Digital Troubleshooting Virtual Conference by Digital Communication Network» added.
- New news «Alternative 33. an idea competition for the urban revitalization of district 33» added.
- New opportunity «Invitation to Civil Society Representatives for membership in the re-launched National SDG Council» added.
- New research «European Convention on Anti discrimination and Freedoms» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU CHANGEMAKERS PROGRAM: ANOTHER FLAGSHIP INITIATIVE FOR WOMEN IN ARMENIA» added.
- New opportunity «AGBU: Leap Entrepreneurship» added.
No file choosen