THE FOUNDATION WILL ACCEPT THE GRANT APPLICATIONS OF THE YEAR 2020
“Stepan Gishyan” Charitable Foundation announces a grant tender for legal entities.
The Charitable Foundation will accept the online application forms till March 10 of this year, incisive. The programs submitted must be is targeted at the development of one or at the same time a few of the social-economic, educational and scientific, health and cultural sectors. The programs must be implemented exclusively on the territory of the Republic of Armenia.
The Foundation will give its preference to the programs, which
- promote the creation of new jobs
- use the local production and raw materials to the greatest extent possible
- offer innovative solutions
- the applicant being a legal entity has been active within at least the last two years
- are targeted at strengthening the Armenian-French relations
The maximum amount of one grant is AMD 4.000.000
The “Stepan Gishyan” Charitable Foundation was founded by ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK, French Credit Agricole Bank Group, Credit Agricole National Federation and the Gishyan Family.
- New opportunity «AJCM 2020 Festival 6, 7 and 8th of June» added.
- New opportunity «Applicants will be hired in the coming days to form a new Patrol Service» added.
- New news «Public opinion household survey on corruption in Armenia» added.
- New research «Public Opinion Household Survey on Corruption in Armenia (in Armenian)» added.
- New news «What Happens If You Get a Severe Case of COVID-19» added.
- New news «Nelli Shishmanyan. Conductor vs Photographer vs Agro Project Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Koghb Foundation: Open Competition For Video Game Development, Implementation and Maintenance» added.
No file choosen