Open Call For The Policy Designers Network
The Policy Designers Network (PDN) is an annual program aimed at bringing together policy professional to advance democracy and economic development, to expand their knowledge about regional, European and transatlantic issues, and strengthen their networks.
The PDN will convene on a yearly basis for discussions and brainstorming sessions with local, European and American peers and leaders and will benefit from customized leadership and personal development activities.
This program is made possible thanks to the German Government through the KfW Bank for Development.
Eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have 3-5 years of professional experience which has offered them an insight into policy making and formulating in various fields such as foreign policy, energy, business, creative arts and industries, media, etc.
- Be between 28 and 40 years old.
- Speak English fluently.
- Be a citizen of Armenia, Georgia, Moldova or Ukraine.
- Possess a valid passport.
Exhibit the following characteristics:
- The desire to create a positive impact.
- Commitment to democracy and diversity.
How to apply
Please fill out the three essay questions in our application portal as well as upload your resume and a policy paper written in the past two years. We recommend that you upload a paper written in English, French or German. Papers written in other languages must include an English translation.
Please take some time to look over this form in advance, draft text for these categories separately. This will allow you to complete and submit the form in one sitting.
The application portal is currently live and will be accepting applications between February 1, 2019, and May 15, 2019. Selected candidates will be notified by July 31, 2019. The four day program will be scheduled to take place in October 2019.
What will you gain as a member of the Policy Designers Network
The Policy Designers Network is a unique personal and professional development opportunity. After completion of the program, you become part of the GMF Alumni Network which spans over the U.S. and Europe, connecting more than 3,000 policy and decision makers, business, media, academia and civil society representatives.
What we expect from you as a member of the Policy Designers Network
GMF is looking for future leaders who will actively participate in the Leadership Lab program. Upon completion of the program, our Fellows make a long-term commitment to GMF as members of the Alumni Network by staying in touch, participating in events and continuing to collaborate with other Fellows and Alumni.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Forum for Young Professionals “Europe Lab”, 25 – 28 July 2019, Nova Gorica/Gorizia/ DDL: the 26th of May 2019» added.
- New news «Utopia and Collapse Book by Timea Andoka» added.
- New news «Talking About Hrant Matevosyan With Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan» added.
- New opportunity «Building Lasting Habits. Aspire Academy, May 25 Yerevan» added.
- New opportunity «USC Policy Fellows – Summer 2019 Call for Applications» added.
- New opportunity «Ongoing Call for Applications: Mobility Fund for CSO Experts in the Black Sea Region» added.
- New opportunity «The Policy Designers Network» added.
No file choosen