The Vienna Biocenter Summer School
Original source: www.embassy.am
The Vienna Biocenter Summer School provides a unique opportunity for approx. 30 undergraduate students to work side by side with leading researchers in a dynamic scientific environment.
The program aims to attract talented students from around the world, creating a vibrant and diverse atmosphere. It is the perfect preparation for those students who are interested in graduate study in the life sciences arena. Applicants who are successful are provided with accommodation, a travel allowance and a stipend for the duration of the scholarship. The summer school starts on Wednesday 1 July and ends on the 28 August.
They encourage applications from students (BA, Master, MSc) from all around the world who are undergraduates/master students, and have completed at least two years of university study.
- Completed at least 2 years of a University study (eg. 2/3 years of a Bachelor study or at least 1 year of a Master study - by 30 June)
- Some previous research experience
- Good academic record
- High level of English language
- Evidence of enrolment in a University programme for the current academic year and the next year (if possible)
HOUSING/BENEFITSScholars will be housed free of charge in student accommodation.
The complex features modern rooms that are internet enabled, fully furnished, and have a shared bathroom and kitchen.
- Free student accommodation
- Each student will be awarded a stipend of 1400 euros after tax for the nine-week programme
- Medical insurance is included in the contract for the nine weeks
- A free travel pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events
HOW TO APPLYPlease submit Vienna Biocenter Summer School Online ApplicationOther Study Opportunities
- New opportunity «Job announcement. Program Coordinator at Transparency International» added.
- New opportunity «THE FOUNDATION WILL ACCEPT THE GRANT APPLICATIONS OF THE YEAR 2020» added.
- New opportunity «Discussion on Yerevan Heritage and Urban Planning Issues» added.
- New news «Support to Armenia-Turkey Normalisation Process Stage Three. Info Session» added.
- New news «Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan on Public Radio» added.
- New opportunity «KASA Foundation is looking for ESPAS center coordinator» added.
- New opportunity «Grants for Youth Organizations Working in Armenia» added.
No file choosen