DIGITAL AGRICULTURE: TRAINING COURSE FOR SPECIALISTS IN THE AGRICULTURAL FIELD
Source: Kolba Lab
In the framework of the “Future Skills” project, and in cooperation with Russia’s “Educational center of digital agronomy and modern technologies in Agricultural industries,” UNDP/Kolba Lab is organizing an online training course for the specialists in the agricultural field. The deadline for this training course is December 2nd, 2020, at 18:00.
You can apply to this training course if you:
- Are a graduate student of the agricultural field;
- Have high education in the agricultural field;
- Are involved in agricultural work;
- Know Russian;
- Have interest and readiness to strengthen your skills in this field;
- It is expected, that the participants use the gained knowledge and experience from this course to develop Armenia’s agricultural field in practice.
The classes will be held online. The language of the course is Russian. The total duration is 72 hours, starting from December 7 through 18 (inclusive) from 10:00 – 16:00.
You can check the course agenda here.
It is required to participate in all the courses. At the end of the course, the participants will receive certificates of completion.
This 2-week training course will be conducted by high-ranking professionals from the field. The course includes both theoretical and practical tasks, consultations, and skills in the following directions:
- Skills for designing efficient resources for agricultural technologies;
- Knowledge in digital technologies in the agricultural sector, including theory, methodology and technological basics;
- General understanding and knowledge of digital technologies, structure and stages of informational processes;
- Computer skills for using digital technologies in agriculture.
DIGITAL AGRICULTURE TRAINING COURSE CONSISTS OF 4 MAIN DIRECTIONS:
- Field digitization: delineation of field boundaries, creation of digital maps
- Fertilization and modern usage of agrochemicals
- Usage of smart technologies in agriculture
- Creation of harvest maps by using agricultural technologies
THE MAIN THEMES OF THE COURSE ARE:
- The current state and the potential development of digitalization of agriculture
- Main methods and technologies for efficient work planning
- Modern digital technologies used in agriculture
- Programming of technological processes in agricultural production
- Creation of NDVI maps, working with specialized software (Google Earth, GIS, Sputnik Agro, 1C, Agrodozor, One Soil and other software)
- Management of modern agricultural machines
- Skills in solving tasks through information technologies in the field of agriculture
HOW TO APPLY
The applications are accepted online. If you are interested in this opportunity, please fill out this online form in the Armenian language.
An online interview will be organized with shortlisted applicants.
The deadline to apply is December 2nd, 2020 at 18:00.
For questions, you can call Liana Doydoyan at 091 435136 or write to her email at [email protected]
“Future Skills and Jobs for Armenia’s Rural Youth” project is funded by the Russian Federation and implemented by UNDP in partnership with the Ministry of Territorial Administration and Infrastructure.
- New opportunity «Mardamej 2021 announcement» added.
- New opportunity «Vacancy Announcement. Program Assistant» added.
- New opportunity «Open call for a project assistant (trans* working group facilitator)» added.
- New opportunity «Tenured professor in Armenian studies» added.
- New news «Job Announcement: Fundraising Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Way to work» added.
- New opportunity «SLD host grant» added.
No file choosen