Granting and Training Opportunity: Global Week to Act For Sustainable Development Goals 2022
The world is facing many global challenges: the rise of inequality, the continuing effects of the Covid 19 pandemic, the increasingly obvious consequences of climate change. However, the biggest challenge in Eastern Europe is the Russian aggression against Ukraine, which has resulted in civilian casualties, forced migration and displacement, the demolition of infrastructure and entire cities, the destruction of agricultural land and environmental pollution. The effects of the war are felt throughout the region, but also globally, and are currently the biggest obstacle on the road to sustainable development.
But global challenges can only be solved with joint efforts.
That’s why we invite you to be part of the Global Week to Act4SDGs, a global movement to show leaders that people all around the world want a just, peaceful and green world, and that they are ready to stand up for their vision. The Action Week brings people together to take individual and collective action against war, inequality and climate change and to achieve the SDGs until 2030. Join the movement and #FlipTheScript with your own action for Climate, Justice and Peace!
- Communicate (Raise awareness of the SDGs and start an (online) campaign)
- Advocate (Raise your voice and hold leaders to account for pursuing the 2030 Agenda)
- Activate (Organise an (online) event and mobilise your community to take direct action for the Goals)
Open webinar on SDG actions and pitching training
Deadline for application for action and campaigning ideas
Pitches for microgrants to an international jury
Training for the winners of microgrants on project management and public relation work
Global Week to Act4SDGs
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by Risomastic NGO: Point of View (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Granting Opportunity from UNICEF Armenia: Promoting the Rights of Children with Disability» added.
- New opportunity «Training Opportunity from TIAC: Organization of Anti-Corruption Education (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: CINergy Creative Networking Project» added.
- New research «Research: Freedom of Information in Armenia (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications by EU Neighbours East: Young European Ambassador (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Info session for possible applicants to "EU4Youth: Student Democracy Now" Project's Grant Scheme (in Armenian)» added.
No file choosen