UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women: Call for proposals
The UN Trust Fund’s annual Call for Proposals, which is available in six languages, accepts multi-year grant applications for up to USD 1 million in English, French and Spanish. With its 22nd funding cycle in 2018, the UN Trust Fund will fund organizations that qualify for funding (a) under the three programmatic areas of the UN Trust Fund Strategic Plan 2015-2020, (b) under the “special window” addressing violence against women and girls in the context of the current refugee crisis and (c) under the “special window” addressing violence against women and girls with disabilities.
The UN Trust Fund to End Violence against Women is now accepting applications for its 22nd grant cycle (2018). The deadline for the submission of concept notes is 18 January 2019, 23:59 EST. For full details about the application process, please consult the following documents:
- Call for Proposals [ ar | en | es | fr | ch | ru ]
- Annex 1 – Concept Note Form [ en | es | fr ]
- Annex 2 – Budget Form [ en | es | fr ]
- All documents in a ZIP archive
The online application will be available from 25 November 2018 until 18 January 2019 at: http://grants.unwomen.org/
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Forum for Young Professionals “Europe Lab”, 25 – 28 July 2019, Nova Gorica/Gorizia/ DDL: the 26th of May 2019» added.
- New news «Utopia and Collapse Book by Timea Andoka» added.
- New news «Talking About Hrant Matevosyan With Gevorg Ter-Gabrielyan» added.
- New opportunity «Building Lasting Habits. Aspire Academy, May 25 Yerevan» added.
- New opportunity «USC Policy Fellows – Summer 2019 Call for Applications» added.
- New opportunity «Ongoing Call for Applications: Mobility Fund for CSO Experts in the Black Sea Region» added.
- New opportunity «The Policy Designers Network» added.
No file choosen