We are small teams doing BIG things!
Published on: 11 January, 2021
The United States Embassy announces the Julia Taft Refugee Fund Program
Source: U.S. Embassy Yerevan
The United States Embassy is pleased to announce the Julia Taft Refugee Fund Program competition for fiscal year 2021, aiming to advance economic growth and development among refugee women concentrating on agriculture, hospitality, finance/accounting, technology skills and literacy.
All applications must be written in English and submitted online via the following link https://bit.ly/2XjwY2zby January 20, 2021, 18:00 local time.
More information is available at: https://www.usa.am/announce/juliataft.zip (ZIP 92KB)
Note: to access the application package please make sure that your mobile device has archive format support (ZIP, RAR, etc.)
- New opportunity «Scholarship Opportunity Within DATA Program» added.
- New opportunity «CSO Training Sessions» added.
- New opportunity «Call for consultants: specialised expertise on remedies to discrimination, hate speech and hate crimes in the Eastern Partnership countries» added.
- New opportunity «The AUA Center for Responsible Mining is looking for experts» added.
- New opportunity «Swedish Institute Academy for Young Professionals Training Module» added.
- New opportunity «Grant Opportunity Under Mayors for Economic Growth Initiative» added.
- New opportunity «ZK/U open call» added.
Allowed file types: .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xsl, .xsls, .jpg
No file choosen