Vacancy for Public Relations Manager
- Develop and lead an integrated communications strategy for the organization in consultation with Director;
- Ensure public visibility of the organization in various formats and platforms (websites, social media, etc.);
- Manage the development and production of web and print-based materials;
- Develop and maintain relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline;
- Coordinate events and campaigns;
- Assist with the coordination of events, arrange event space setup and breakdown including all needs for seating, staging, sound system and publicity;
- Other duties may be allocated by the Director, in accordance with the incumbent’s range of skills, competence, training and experience.
- University degree in communication or related fields;
- At least three years of work experience in the field of public relations, communication and media production;
- Perfect knowledge of Armenian and English languages, both spoken and written; proficiency in Russian and French languages is a plus;
- Good organizational, team working, multi-tasking and
- Motivated, quality and detail-oriented open-minded person;
- Full computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel);
- Active social media user experience is desirable;
- Knowledge of design software such as CorelDraw, Adobe
Photoshop, Illustrator, etc., is preferable;
- Ability to communicate with local and international
organisations, companies, state institutions in Armenian and English languages.
Monthly net remuneration starts at 200,000 AMD and is subject to change depending on the qualifications and work experience of the candidate.
To apply, please send your CV in English or/ and Armenian languages with a 3 x 4 photo in Adobe Acrobat Reader (pdf) format to: [email protected], and mention the position title "Communications Manager" in the subject line till 15 February. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
#urbanlab is a Yerevan-based independent urban think-do-share lab, aimed to promote democratization of urban landscape toward sustainable development in its broader understanding.
- New opportunity «Դրամաշնորհային մրցույթի հայտարարություն» added.
- New opportunity «School "Skolkovo". Open call» added.
- New opportunity «Training on proposal writing» added.
- New opportunity «EPF Is Hiring a Project Manager» added.
- New opportunity «Yerevan Municipality Program of "Active Citizen Yerevan" for New Offers and Opportunities in Yerevan» added.
- New opportunity «The Marshall Memorial Fellowship/ DDL: the 27th of September 2019» added.
- New opportunity «Izmirlian Foundation and Impact Hub Yerevan Fellowship Program» added.
No file choosen