USAID/Armenia: Local Works Support to Consolidated Communities in Armenia
Subject: Notice of Funding Opportunity Number (NOFO): 72011122RFA0000
Program Title: Local Works Support to Consolidated Communities in Armenia
Issue Date: June 3, 2022
Deadline for Questions: June 16, 2022, 10:00 Yerevan time (UTC +4)
Closing Date: July 15, 2022, 10:00 Yerevan time (UTC +4)
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a cooperative agreement from qualified local entities to implement the Local Works Support to Consolidated Communities in Armenia activity, subject to availability of funds.
The competition under this NOFO is limited to local organizations in accordance with Section 7077 of Public Law 112-74, the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 (P.L. 112-74), as amended by Section 7028 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2014 (P.L. 113-76), titled “Local Competition Authority”. Please also refer to Section C: ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION of this NOFO.
USAID envisions awarding up to five cooperative agreements directly to individual, local, community-based, non-Yerevan organizations or consortia of local CSOs with one community-based, non-Yerevan organization serving as the prime to be implemented in four consolidated communities of Armenia: Noyemberyan (Tavush region), Akhuryan (Shirak region), Areni (Vayots Dzor region) and Goris (Syunik region). Total amount per award is not to exceed $2 million for three years, subject to funding availability.
USAID intends to make awards to the applicants who best meet the objectives of this funding opportunity based on the merit review criteria described in this NOFO and subject to a risk assessment.
This funding opportunity is posted on www.grants.gov
Please refer to the following link for complete information
Application Submission Procedures: The Application in response to this NOFO must be submitted no later than the closing date and time indicated above and on the cover letter of the announcement. The Application must be submitted via the following email address: [email protected]
- New research «Capturing Migration in the Armenian and Regional Contexts» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: The Canada Fund for Local Initiatives – Armenia» added.
- New opportunity «Call for Applications: Social Impact Award 2022 (in Armenian)» added.
- New opportunity «Third round of calls for proposals for EU 4 Gender Equality: Together against gender stereotypes and gender-based violence"» added.
- New opportunity «SocCamp 2022» added.
- New opportunity «Research Grant from Deutsche Welle Akademie: Coverage of Environmental Topics in Armenian Media Sector» added.
- New opportunity «USAID/Armenia: Local Works Support to Consolidated Communities in Armenia» added.
No file choosen